Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 15th April 2011, 05:32 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Well I posted about chatathon and said what page neonhaze posted on I offered via Pm about face book page but no answers to any so I have 1 more offer if you want me to do I will I have 1/2 photos on Flikr black and white ones of the band so if people want ill take along to fest and we can raffle them off say 10-50p per raffle ticket (prints prob be no bigger than A4 size each as printer only goes up to A4)every penny goes to VILLAGE HOPE normally would not offer MY PHOTOS as a prize for anything but reason i am saying this is i got a really lovely comment from Lisa Travers about them and if she says they are good well they must be as she is such a talented artist she knows what she is talking about,Ill leave that up to who ever is deciding how and what and where things are being done just let me know in plenty of time for the fest also if its a good idea some people might not want the photos etc etc i dont mind just a thought xxx

bubbling with love for ub40
Old 22nd April 2011, 06:41 PM
UBloonie

i made £34 on ebay. Is there a paypal account that i can pay the money into does anyone know?
Old 25th April 2011, 11:55 PM
Über UBLoonie

Send a message via MSN to Dutchess

Quote:
Originally Posted by champane View Post
Well I posted about chatathon and said what page neonhaze posted on I offered via Pm about face book page but no answers to any so I have 1 more offer if you want me to do I will I have 1/2 photos on Flikr black and white ones of the band so if people want ill take along to fest and we can raffle them off say 10-50p per raffle ticket (prints prob be no bigger than A4 size each as printer only goes up to A4)every penny goes to VILLAGE HOPE normally would not offer MY PHOTOS as a prize for anything but reason i am saying this is i got a really lovely comment from Lisa Travers about them and if she says they are good well they must be as she is such a talented artist she knows what she is talking about,Ill leave that up to who ever is deciding how and what and where things are being done just let me know in plenty of time for the fest also if its a good idea some people might not want the photos etc etc i dont mind just a thought xxx
Sorry havent been online here in ages,things got a little hectic on this end of the pond.
Anyhow, Ive been talking to Jaye about doing an auction or something but it would mean taking out fest-time and they are pretty much on a tight schedule so probably it isnt something to be combined..
Need to get some people organised to do something to raise funds coz hey we were in the papers lol we cant back down!
Will get back to you as soon as possible with somewhere to donate the money to (Kmaker do you know a faster way other than the way Marietjie describes on their website?Please let me know if u do!)

Love, Nens xxx
Old 4th May 2011, 04:53 PM
UBloonie

Send a message via Skype™ to nani

Not sure if you've heard ...

I'd just like to announce that Marietjie received a wonderful donation from a loonie but been asked not to tell more so am hoping this respects the wishes but allows you the opportunity to share in the good karma.
Old 9th May 2011, 06:16 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by champane View Post
Hi Champers....if in the event we want to purchase the pics but can't attend the "function" might I suggest you create another thread and host the available pics on it? Might be a larger audience for those that are interested....and I am.
Cheers,
P
Old 11th September 2015, 11:23 PM
UBloonie

I know it is a couple of years later but, I have seen the youtube clip about baby ub. I wonder what happened to him. How is he, can't seem to find any updates about him.
Old 27th December 2015, 08:34 AM
Über UBLoonie

Send a message via MSN to Dutchess

I know he was adopted by a doctor and doing really well
Old 27th December 2015, 05:51 PM
UBloonie

Okay, thank you for that. Hope he will get a great live.