Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 4th May 2008, 05:16 PM
UB40 Band Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *tony ov brum*
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt/ub40
VERY FUNNY..... just so no one is confused and for the people he hasn't already told , what he's referring to is he met a debt collector outside our REFLEX studios looking for an unpaid electric bill and now he's using the same bullying low self esteem tactics to make some statement about us and our organization ????
WELL thats showed us then !!

On a positive note Im so pleased you are revealing your true self righteous boring personality to all the people that post here. That includes anyone else who is entertained by this awful low grade accusatory attitude you seem determined to cultivate on this public forum can I just say on behalf of UB40 THANKYOU , you make it all worthwhile....BT
Yes thats right this is a public forum.. and everyone is entitled to there say including you but what i disagree with is a fan like myself being called a wanker by a band member. no reason for that is there???
OK...As you quite rightly said we are also entitled to an opinion (i dont understand what the means ) But anyway, more than that I think we are entitled to defend ourselves against claims of corruption...We 100 % to a man object to being called Liars and Fixers on a public forum is that OK...? I have absolutely no problem standing up for myself or our organization and its employees against outrageous claims of this nature , we tried to do something a bit 'out of the ordinary' not something to make money , something that included people who post here , we haven't tried to take anything from anyone , we wanted to create something with a good vibe . Now if you or anyone choose to make childish pathetic PUBLIC statements under an alias or your own name then lets call it for what it is... and lets be frank about this , if you act like a complete wanker then thats the impression we are going to get . And thats how we are going to call it . I can see from your reaction that you are used to pushing people about until you get your own way but that will never wash here , I am completely un- moved by anything of that nature whereas A little respect goes a long way and its also a two way street . Im pretty sure this will continue to go back and forth and get even more boring than it already is and I cant spare any more time with it so in my capacity as one of the people responsible for this site Im going to request you all take a break , sit back and consider exactly what you know about UB40 , our past relationships and exactly whats gone down here.. BT
Old 4th May 2008, 05:29 PM
UBloonie

TONY YOU BORING THE BALLS OF EVERYONE ..............SHOOT ON!!
Old 4th May 2008, 05:46 PM
Über UBLoonie

Nuff said then.

Old 4th May 2008, 06:07 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt/ub40
VERY FUNNY..... just so no one is confused and for the people he hasn't already told , what he's referring to is he met a debt collector outside our REFLEX studios looking for an unpaid electric bill and now he's using the same bullying low self esteem tactics to make some statement about us and our organization ????
WELL thats showed us then !!

On a positive note Im so pleased you are revealing your true self righteous boring personality to all the people that post here. That includes anyone else who is entertained by this awful low grade accusatory attitude you seem determined to cultivate on this public forum can I just say on behalf of UB40 THANKYOU , you make it all worthwhile....BT
Still ain't as bad as the 2 debt collector's letters that came to our house last week...on behalf of Severn Trent...for the boyfriend's ex wife!!!!!!!!!...cheeky fkin bitch...£2,500 worth of debt for a house she's never lived at nor ever will! Can't believe the cheek of the woman!!!! Didn't hesitate to pass on her actual address................

How do you get away wiv not paying yer water for two and a half grand!!!?????????????????????

wow tan that happened to me, i took over bills after i divorced n found out my ex hubby had not paid the water bill for a long time, think it was 5 years, can u believe that!!!! how can they let that happen..........well its now down to me to sort it out!!!
there ya go xx
Old 4th May 2008, 06:37 PM
UBloonie

..............you.....LIGHT UP MY LIFE........you give me hope....to carry on................................................ ...
Old 4th May 2008, 06:40 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza
..............you.....LIGHT UP MY LIFE........you give me hope....to carry on................................................ ...

ta xx
Old 4th May 2008, 06:42 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Is anyone else questioning Reza's taste in musice right now??
Old 4th May 2008, 06:43 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Lou.B

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego
Is anyone else questioning Reza's taste in musice right now??
Errmmm what is it
Old 4th May 2008, 06:43 PM
UBloonie

my taste is music is just fine.....i thought it was apt given the post......lol
Old 4th May 2008, 06:44 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza
my taste is music is just fine.....i thought it was apt given the post......lol
That you knew the words..... scares me...