like who????????
Old 4th May 2008, 12:30 PM
UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to lara.1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by *tony ov brum*
Quote:
Originally Posted by lara.1973
if they were really that broke, do ya honesly think they would be giving away a free cd?? think about it lol, if it were the case they would have to sell the cd at 12 quid a time and make the money back they spent on recording it im no bloody genius and never clai,med to be, but ffs!!!

Yet again everyone jumping to conclusions...
where did i mention the debt collectors at refex music i never

now all you brown nosers go for it and have a go at me when you dont know nothing!!

Tongues at the ready .................................
il tell ya something, iv never kissed anyones arse, im who i am and if ppl dont like me or my opinions they dont need to take any notice, sometimes what is meant as a joke can be hurtful to ppl, but i guess some ppl couldnt give a shit about others feelings eh!

i didnt mention anything to start with i asked, and i quote" what for? are ya broke" i hadnt got a clue what this post was about, until i read what bt had put, but if you think its funny or a joke to make things up or jump to conclusions about things you think or may of seen, thats fine, but you ought to think about how it may affect ppl, so go on shoot me, who cares!
Old 4th May 2008, 12:33 PM
Extra Super Über UBLoonie

Send a message via MSN to Waltjo

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
if they were really that broke, do ya honesly think they would be giving away a free cd?? think about it lol, if it were the case they would have to sell the cd at 12 quid a time and make the money back they spent on recording it im no bloody genius and never clai,med to be, but ffs!!!

now all you brown nosers go for it and have a go at me when you dont know nothing!!

il tell ya something, iv never kissed anyones arse, im who i am and if ppl dont like me or my opinions they dont need to take any notice, sometimes what is meant as a joke can be hurtful to ppl, but i guess some ppl couldnt give a shit about others feelings eh!

i didnt mention anything to start with i asked, and i quote" what for? are ya broke" i hadnt got a clue what this post was about, until i read what bt had put, but if you think its funny or a joke to make things up or jump to accusations about things you think or may of seen, thats fine, but you ought to think about how it may affect ppl, so go on shoot me, who cares!
Well said Lara

~THE GEMINI DEFECTIVES - DON'T COME TO US FOR ADVICE!!!!~
Old 4th May 2008, 12:40 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i didnt mention anything to start with i asked, and i quote" what for? are ya broke" i hadnt got a clue what this post was about, until i read what bt had put, but if you think its funny or a joke to make things up or jump to conclusions about things you think or may of seen, thats fine, but you ought to think about how it may affect ppl, so go on shoot me, who cares!

Go ahead punk make my day

Old 4th May 2008, 12:47 PM
UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to lara.1973

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Go ahead punk make my day

:P
Old 4th May 2008, 12:58 PM
UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Emma B

wow tony grow up mate for ****s sake, wtf is up with u lately, all you do is come on here to cause arguments? whats the point, aint you got more important things to be getting on with?

I just dont understand why you continue to cause trouble, create multiple user accounts etc, i really dont see the point? and to be honest? even if i had to give a quid to get in on tuesday for a bit of electric, i wouldnt complain, whats a a quid?? maybe thats why they changed the amount from 125 to 140, the debt collector musta added an axtra £15 onto the bill!!
Old 4th May 2008, 01:35 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma B
wow tony grow up mate for ***** sake, wtf is up with u lately, all you do is come on here to cause arguments? whats the point, aint you got more important things to be getting on with?

I just dont understand why you continue to cause trouble, create multiple user accounts etc, i really dont see the point? and to be honest? even if i had to give a quid to get in on tuesday for a bit of electric, i wouldnt complain, whats a a quid?? maybe thats why they changed the amount from 125 to 140, the debt collector musta added an axtra £15 onto the bill!!
How can someone voicing an opinion be classed as causing trouble... well unless you live in china of course! Just because tony doesn't like to be herded like another one of the sheep that seem to propagate on here just lately, doesn't make his opinions wrong... well that my humble opinion anyway!
Old 4th May 2008, 03:29 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to ~JENNY~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma B
wow tony grow up mate for ***** sake, wtf is up with u lately, all you do is come on here to cause arguments? whats the point, aint you got more important things to be getting on with?

Well said..Oh an BTFAN!!! r u related to Tony by any chance??
Old 4th May 2008, 03:38 PM
Super Über UBloonie

You have probably hit the nail on the head there jenny,he even needed cherry campbell to carry on from the posting he put on because nobody else did,the same cherry campbell that sent me a pm calling me a "cutter bucket and a twat" for calling her fella a plank!
Nothing better to do than shit stir!
WHAT IS A CUTTER BUCKET....ANYONE PLEASE??????????????/
Old 4th May 2008, 04:02 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to ~JENNY~

Never heard of one hun