Old 16th April 2014, 12:19 AM
Über UBLoonie

Lovely read.
Thanks for the review.

C
We won`t run and we won`t hide
Old 17th April 2014, 12:31 AM
Über UBLoonie

...Sorry ur sista didn't make it.....That is a such a lovely review ...like Tom said was expected ...... we felt the excitement ...

How can you even ask why the barriers were there ....did you see the determined ladies at Gateshead ....and we all remember San Fransisco .....One gets rather overexcited when the Dashing Dudes Dream Dance Dishing D'Reggae Dubs on stage .......
Old 17th April 2014, 12:16 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephertiti View Post
...Sorry ur sista didn't make it.....That is a such a lovely review ...like Tom said was expected ...... we felt the excitement ...

How can you even ask why the barriers were there ....did you see the determined ladies at Gateshead ....and we all remember San Fransisco .....One gets rather overexcited when the Dashing Dudes Dream Dance Dishing D'Reggae Dubs on stage .......
Neph I'm sorry I do ask some silly questions at times but when there are barriers present one does get the feeling that one's lower body is incasorated and the upper half is waiting for it to be released on parole I must admit that my enthusiasim doesn't quite extend to jumping on the stage. Firstly, I would need a leg-up and secondly, knowing my luck I would probably trip over wires and cause all sorts of mayhem! Seriously though I do appreciate that there are genuine safety issues linked to stage crashers in the pursuit of UB happiness.

Anyway, I forgot an important piece of information that I'm sure you will appreciate. I am now the proud owner of Lawrence's sweaty towel.
Old 17th April 2014, 06:51 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenv View Post
Neph I'm sorry I do ask some silly questions at times but when there are barriers present one does get the feeling that one's lower body is incasorated and the upper half is waiting for it to be released on parole :laff: I must admit that my enthusiasim doesn't quite extend to jumping on the stage. Firstly, I would need a leg-up and secondly, knowing my luck I would probably trip over wires and cause all sorts of mayhem! Seriously though I do appreciate that there are genuine safety issues linked to stage crashers in the pursuit of UB happiness.

Anyway, I forgot an important piece of information that I'm sure you will appreciate. [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]I am now the proud owner of Lawrence's sweaty towel[/COLOR].
Queen V !!!!! I have put it in rainbow colours so you don't forget again......

Lol ....secret ...I still have Brian's which I caught in Navan ....it is in my chest of drawers .....still smelling divine
Old 17th April 2014, 07:36 PM
UB40 Band Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenv View Post
Neph I'm sorry I do ask some silly questions at times but when there are barriers present one does get the feeling that one's lower body is incasorated and the upper half is waiting for it to be released on parole I must admit that my enthusiasim doesn't quite extend to jumping on the stage. Firstly, I would need a leg-up and secondly, knowing my luck I would probably trip over wires and cause all sorts of mayhem! Seriously though I do appreciate that there are genuine safety issues linked to stage crashers in the pursuit of UB happiness.

Anyway, I forgot an important piece of information that I'm sure you will appreciate. I am now the proud owner of Lawrence's sweaty towel.

Ms V.

I suggest that you put down the towel immediately, and retire to a safe distance. Then phone the emergency services and have it destroyed by a controlled explosion. It's best not to take any risks when loz's towel is involved.
Old 17th April 2014, 08:38 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephertiti View Post
Queen V !!!!! I have put it in rainbow colours so you don't forget again......

Lol ....secret ...I still have Brian's which I caught in Navan ....it is in my chest of drawers .....still smelling divine
Thank you kindly Neph ...... did I mention that I was colour blind
Old 17th April 2014, 08:46 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
Ms V.

I suggest that you put down the towel immediately, and retire to a safe distance. Then phone the emergency services and have it destroyed by a controlled explosion. It's best not to take any risks when loz's towel is involved.

Step away from the towel
Old 17th April 2014, 09:21 PM
UBloonie

Terrific Review Queen V! Btw....we're not crazy about the barriers either!
One Love,
Bagga............
Old 18th April 2014, 06:12 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggariddim View Post
Terrific Review Queen V! Btw....we're not crazy about the barriers either!
One Love,
Bagga............
Thanks Bagga, I'm glad it not just me. I will be tuning in on Sunday