Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st January 2010, 06:18 PM
UB40 Band Member

Default UBTV..AndyBlueNose asks Duncan...

Thanks for the Q Andy..Happy New Year mate and thanks for all the work you put into The Rainbow DVD...its a very unique thing we have going on here...I cant name another act that has such a close bond with its audience who in turn trust & work together to make DVD's from multi camera shoots and digital sound track via our mixing desk.Joris proved it was possible with the Rehearsal Session DVD back in 2007..Seems so long ago now, how time flies eh ? But what impresses me most is everyones capacity to join in, either sending film clips or making copies, designing covers (Thanks Normie De Langan) and making available to everyone , it's incredibly refreshing for a music business battle hardened old soldier like myself....it really is I believe the way forward, almost revolutionary in its approach to getting your music...Anyway THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT TO ME..im looking forward to where this can all lead...lots of ideas in the pipeline inspired by Andys and Joris work of which I'll talk more in the near future..

Last edited by bt/ub40; 1st January 2010 at 06:33 PM.

Tags
duncan campbell, labour of love 4, ub40