Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 29th August 2014, 01:31 PM
UB40 Band Member

Well you will argue with an adolescent troll.

It was bound to end up with insults.
Old 29th August 2014, 01:35 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
Well you will argue with an adolescent troll.

It was bound to end up with insults.
Insults..is it hottin up!

oLdbOi stir it up
Old 29th August 2014, 01:38 PM
Super Über UBloonie

oLdbOi....come on an' stir it up
Old 29th August 2014, 01:39 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneillk View Post
It was him who asked me my name, and said I didn't have the bottle to say things to his ugly mug. So how do interprete I was was challenging him?

Thick as shit!

You still don't have the bottle to say things to my "ugly mug". I haven't seen you at my front door. LOL this is making me laugh....with that, I'm out of here for today. I have bigger fish to fry. Keep on fighting your windmills, Don Quixote. Have a nice life...

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow, 'God and The Astronomers'
Old 29th August 2014, 01:42 PM
UB40 Fan

Send a message via AIM to oneillk Send a message via MSN to oneillk

You lot have been insulting me for weeks. So don't be shocked when you get it back!
Old 29th August 2014, 01:45 PM
UB40 Band Member

Yep.

As usual from the desperate side.

Nothing but adolescent insults.

They know his days are numbered and they still won't give up.

Best ignore them eh bruno ??

And MATT.

since when did I ever get 'riled up.?? I think the aldi trolls are hilarious. They come across as desperate and lonely. Trying to hurt us is the only interesting thing in their lives. The combination of desperation and ignorance would be sad if any of them were nice people. As it is, I don't have much sympathy for their predicament.

Think of it as care in the community. We're doing a public service. like carers.

Loneliness is a terrible thing.
Old 29th August 2014, 01:49 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
Yep.

As usual from the desperate side.

Nothing but adolescent insults.

They know his days are numbered and they still won't give up.

And MATT.

since when did I ever get 'riled up.?? I think the aldi trolls are hilarious. They come across as desperate and lonely. Trying to hurt us is the only interesting thing in their lives. The combination of desperation and ignorance would be sad if any of them were nice people. As it is, I don't have much sympathy for their predicament.

Think of it as care in the community. We're doing a public service. like carers.

Loneliness is a terrible thing.

I suppose riled up is the wrong way to put it, Jim. Sorry. My entire point was to show this nincompoop that I've never withheld any of my beliefs. I don't kiss arses and I'm certainly anything but two-faced. I call things as I see them...and sometimes you and I don't see eye to eye on everything, but at the end of the day we get along and we understand each other.

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow, 'God and The Astronomers'
Old 29th August 2014, 01:50 PM
Super Über UBloonie

It is on some days J, but could be a pass time on others!
Haha...salutes to the Real Ub40 J, gotta catch up soon
Long time

B
Old 29th August 2014, 02:52 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneillk View Post
Idiot? Because I don't go round kissing band members asses, who are obsessed with Ali!
What it amounts to is sad old men who are trying but failing to recreate what they had with Ali.

Then we have the two faced so called fans who toe the party line on here then go and watch him. You then have G Morgan who helps set up a page on face book, that brings both sets of fans together, then he starts saying he likes Ali music. He then gets exposed by the other moderators for being two faced then gets kicked out.

The reality is you can't cope without Ali being in your lives.
We actually throw a fair few insults JB's way and voice our opprobrium when we disagree with him - surely that qualifies as NOT brown nosing.

I'd very much like him to be successful under his own guise but he has neither the courage nor the spine to do so.

You plainly are an idiot as the one point you continually fail to address precisely on simple question:

Exactly what justification Ali has to continue using the UB40 moniker when he departed the band 6 plus years back.

And Ali is an idiot too. When he says that in having Mickey in the DEP band he contends he has the rhythm section of UB40 with him is just hilarious nonsense.

He's welcome to the Tambourine player too - has he forgiven Astro's insults of the last 6 years or are Milli and Vanilli past that stage..........

Oh yeah and finally do Astro & MV :

A) still travel with the PLEB DEP band on the tour bus or

B) do he & Groupie Ghoulie allow them or share the intimate confines of their chauffeur driven Limo.

I suspect A is probably closer to the truth and asking about who gets paid what from gig receipts I don't think the split is likely to be equal either.
Old 29th August 2014, 03:39 PM
UB40 Fan

Apparently aldi has an announcement to make via social media on Wednesday. Here's hoping it's the wheels of justice denying him use of the name.

Wonder what he will call himself next? Maybe the pretenders haha
Closed Thread