Old 12th August 2011, 08:13 AM
Über UBLoonie

Default Come on......

Its 8:04am and still no reviews from last night....WAKE UP ALL THAT WENT......RISE AND SHINE

I am off out now & I expect a review/pics on my return........

Thank you
Annie
Old 12th August 2011, 08:22 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Helena

Lol sorry mine will have to wait till tonight. I'm off to the cricket for the day.

Marg, Jane, Karenbic, Richard and Loraine were all there though so i expect some of theirs will come sooner.
Old 12th August 2011, 02:23 PM
UBloonie

or later as the case may be Hels

Ani
Old 12th August 2011, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator
UBloonie

I had a bloody brilliant night! So, I think, did the 19,999 other people who went!
I didnt really want to go, coz I have damaged the cartilage in my hip somehow, on the treadmill running, but when we got there Amy and Helena somehow procured me a mobility scooter, which ended up being great fun for seeing how many of us could ride around the backstage enclosure without tipping over. (blush). No scooters were harmed during this event I promise!
I will let the others tell you about the night, as Im in the middle of a wedding cake at the moment.. but it was a fab night from where I was sitting- the band were wicked, tight and obviously having a groovy night too. There's a few pics of Hels on FB that I'm sure will end up on here later when she is back from the cricket.
So please I was persuaded by the girls to go- I wouldnt have wanted to miss Cropredy for the world- I think the audience were the nicest, most chilled bunch I have ever seen at a UB gig.. I dont know what I was expecting, but it wasnt how I imagined- much much bigger for starters! I think we had a great night too because there was so many of us- even Robin & Duncs Dad Ian- (AKA the King of Cropredy) were there, as well as most of our entire family! Good Times!!

Im a happy Fraulin Lockitt today!
I'm very tired, but miraculously, I woke up being able to walk today- laughter and enjoyment is obviously a great cure for a poorly hip!
Old 12th August 2011, 02:56 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luci Lockit View Post
I had a bloody brilliant night! So, I think, did the 19,999 other people who went!
I didnt really want to go, coz I have damaged the cartilage in my hip somehow, on the treadmill running, but when we got there Amy and Helena somehow procured me a mobility scooter, which ended up being great fun for seeing how many of us could ride around the backstage enclosure without tipping over. (blush). No scooters were harmed during this event I promise!
I will let the others tell you about the night, as Im in the middle of a wedding cake at the moment.. but it was a fab night from where I was sitting- the band were wicked, tight and obviously having a groovy night too. There's a few pics of Hels on FB that I'm sure will end up on here later when she is back from the cricket.
So please I was persuaded by the girls to go- I wouldnt have wanted to miss Cropredy for the world- I think the audience were the nicest, most chilled bunch I have ever seen at a UB gig.. I dont know what I was expecting, but it wasnt how I imagined- much much bigger for starters! I think we had a great night too because there was so many of us- even Robin & Duncs Dad Ian- (AKA the King of Cropredy) were there, as well as most of our entire family! Good Times!!

I'm very tired, but miraculously, I woke up being able to walk today- laughter and enjoyment is obviously a great cure for a poorly hip!
Great read Luci Now we know what the scooter was doing there

love jx
Old 12th August 2011, 03:10 PM
UBloonie

glad ya had a great night Luci

wish i couldda gone.... its only 20 minutes from here

Ani
Old 12th August 2011, 03:12 PM
UBloonie

Quote:

Sounds like a great time was had by all and very nice it turned into a family affair. Glad the scooter survived too!

Hope you're feeling better and can't wait to see the pictures!
Old 12th August 2011, 03:18 PM
Über UBLoonie

Sounds like a great night was had by all, no change there then
roll on more shows being announced
Old 12th August 2011, 07:41 PM
Super Moderator
UBloonie

Where's that Hels Bels with the photos then?
Old 12th August 2011, 07:52 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:

& what did Grandad Campbell think of the brothers blend Luci??

Saad