Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 20th May 2011, 05:17 PM
UBloonie

Default Update needed in 3.....2.....1.....

Hey guys,
We over here on this side of the pond are wondering what the band are up to. How are rehearsals going? How many tracks are on the new album? Is Jimbob cooled down from the "Bin Laden is Dead" posting yet? How's our Dunx? Any tour location teasers? Deets boys deets.

been loving theinsideeye UBTV cuts of the studio sessions. keep'em coming in letter, tweet, or UBTV format (not in that order though).

Keep on pumpin'

Aaron A.

But I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave.
Old 20th May 2011, 06:20 PM
UB40 Band Member

hey Aaron..how you doing ? I trust you and your lovely family are OK ? ill post more stuff, just a bit pushed for time right now..its Italian night at Chez Traverso, we are cooking pasta and sauces, bruschetta's and anti pasti and of course testing the vino 'hic' before our guests arrive...you can never be too careful and we insist on the vino's being of the highest 'hic' order...arrivederci

VIEW ALL UBTV CLIPS via link below...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheInsideEye?feature=mhum
Old 21st May 2011, 11:28 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt/ub40 View Post
hey Aaron..how you doing ? I trust you and your lovely family are OK ? ill post more stuff, just a bit pushed for time right now..its Italian night at Chez Traverso, we are cooking pasta and sauces, bruschetta's and anti pasti and of course testing the vino 'hic' before our guests arrive...you can never be too careful and we insist on the vino's being of the highest 'hic' order...arrivederci

that's exactly the right thing to do brian, i also like to check the vino before guests arrive at our house........ i don't actually invite guests, i find they tend to want to drink the vino too, but better safe than sorry
Old 22nd May 2011, 01:41 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATHER TED2 View Post
that's exactly the right thing to do brian, i also like to check the vino before guests arrive at our house........ i don't actually invite guests, i find they tend to want to drink the vino too, but better safe than sorry
Old 23rd May 2011, 05:46 PM
UBloonie

Thanx for asking BT. We are doing fine here in our newly remodeled home. Had a little amateur recording studio built in as well. Still moving boxes back in from our storage unit, and still need to set up the mixer and hook up the out-board pocessors, then the sessions may begin. Jake and Joe are taking piano, and will be getting ready to lay down some tracks. You should stop by some time and take a look next time you're in town. Tell me what you think of the granite counter tops.

The Italian food sound awesome. Now I'll have to take Jenn out to Olive Garden. Speaking of Jenn, she just told me to say hello.

But I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave.