Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 17th October 2011, 05:39 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondda rudie View Post
Couldn't imagine him performing in front of hardcore loonies even if the boys had invited him.Hazardous to his health I would have thought.
I think a few pairs of high heels might have punctured his shins for starters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post

it doesn't affect our ability to keep on working, and we've got some exciting stuff lined up.
And that's the most important information. Onward and upward.
Old 17th October 2011, 05:39 PM
UB40 Fan

Done, Dusted and Time to move on!!

Onwards and upwards!!!

As long as you can all stand your round at the bar (those that we see in the bar) when its your turn!! Who cares

Just keep the gigs coming and the music and all will be good in the Ub40 world because for as long as you're doing it we're supporting you guys all the way!!!

Karen x

Ps which is more than can be said for Aldi
Old 17th October 2011, 06:02 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
always said he was a lovely bunch of fellas.

Its obvious he leaked it to the press when he's the only one quoted. What an arrogant, greedy, self-centred, bitter, pathetic man he has become. Most people as they get older, value their friends/family and the people that have supported them even more, not try to destroy them.

Oh well, I just keep in the back of my mind when I read these news stories, etc. that his own greed and self-righteousness took him down and no one else - and left him with what he has right now - no career, no long term mates, little family and 2 fans.

Karma, isn't it wonderful?!?!?!

As everyone else has said, onward and upward!
Old 17th October 2011, 06:33 PM
UBloonie

2 friends? Kodiak. He should be so lucky, he has his 5 old women that listen to his euery lie,oh he has his expensive wife and his mum,she would never take sides as most mums would'nt despite his treachery and lies and bullsh1t, d3p down it must hurt her so much and indeed all the campbell family. 1 day he will see sense, just hope he dont leave it too late
Old 17th October 2011, 06:51 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp View Post
Also, at the end of the day, I know this band very very well. What matters is they're all brilliant brilliant people, charitable, accessible, caring, considerate, putting others first, all of them the most generous people I have ever met. All of the other stuff is really undeserved and really unimportant. Well that's my opinion. I've just come off stage at the symphony hall birmingham with Brian after rehearsing for three days for a children's school women's cancer charity. All the time he has again given. That's my input. Looking forward to seeing you all soon, keep well and keep warm. Pikey x x x x
Must have touched a nerve for you to comment Martin

Glad you guys had a good time last night.......would have loved to have been there
Old 17th October 2011, 07:41 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Also, at the end of the day, I know this band very very well. What matters is they're all brilliant brilliant people, charitable, accessible, caring, considerate, putting others first, all of them the most generous people I have ever met. All of the other stuff is really undeserved and really unimportant. Well that's my opinion. I've just come off stage at the symphony hall birmingham with Brian after rehearsing for three days for a children's school women's cancer charity. All the time he has again given. That's my input. Looking forward to seeing you all soon, keep well and keep warm. Pikey x x x x
Says it all

Onwards and Upwards.....can't wait to here the new stuff
Old 17th October 2011, 07:47 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
nothing to ad.
Old 17th October 2011, 08:11 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Who was the one who hoodwinked there fan ,ali campbell , sold out his mates for a few quid , ali campbell , who use,s the ub40 name to sell ali campbell gigs , ali campbell , who tried to hide they were bankrupt , ali campbell , who runs to the press every time , ali campbell ,

he,s a fooking joke

bernie

FREE GARY TYLER

www.freegarytyler.com/

Old 17th October 2011, 08:13 PM
UBloonie

Agreed, onwards & upwards.
Old 17th October 2011, 08:15 PM
Super Über UBloonie

ALI YOUR NOT GETTING THE UB40 NAME , UB40 IS MOVEING FORWARD , THEY ARE STILL HERE WITHOUT YOU , Ha Ha

FREE GARY TYLER

www.freegarytyler.com/