Old 12th August 2011, 08:57 PM
Über UBLoonie

Thanks Luci, that was a great read......seen the photos on fb....very funny Hope you feeling better now?

Hels.....get a move on with your review and pics
Old 12th August 2011, 09:35 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Helena

Review will have to wait till tomorrow now i'm afraid. Not seen family for last 27 hours so shouldn't really get the laptop out. And don't want to do a rush job anyway. Needless to say gig was excellent. I have never laughed so much.
Old 12th August 2011, 09:57 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luci Lockit View Post
I had a bloody brilliant night! So, I think, did the 19,999 other people who went!
I didnt really want to go, coz I have damaged the cartilage in my hip somehow, on the treadmill running, but when we got there Amy and Helena somehow procured me a mobility scooter, which ended up being great fun for seeing how many of us could ride around the backstage enclosure without tipping over. (blush). No scooters were harmed during this event I promise!
I will let the others tell you about the night, as Im in the middle of a wedding cake at the moment.. but it was a fab night from where I was sitting- the band were wicked, tight and obviously having a groovy night too. There's a few pics of Hels on FB that I'm sure will end up on here later when she is back from the cricket.
So please I was persuaded by the girls to go- I wouldnt have wanted to miss Cropredy for the world- I think the audience were the nicest, most chilled bunch I have ever seen at a UB gig.. I dont know what I was expecting, but it wasnt how I imagined- much much bigger for starters! I think we had a great night too because there was so many of us- even Robin & Duncs Dad Ian- (AKA the King of Cropredy) were there, as well as most of our entire family! Good Times!!

Im a happy Fraulin Lockitt today!
I'm very tired, but miraculously, I woke up being able to walk today- laughter and enjoyment is obviously a great cure for a poorly hip!
Nearly missed this.Thanks Luci,great stuff.Must have been a proud moment for Ian too.
Old 12th August 2011, 10:05 PM
UBloonie

Fab read Luci, can't wait to see the pics. Glad to hear you are better today, a good time cures many things x