Old 19th January 2018, 08:20 AM
UB40 Fan

Default Ub40

Have just had the most amazing evening with UB40 and fellow loonies.
Everytime i see UB40 live, i have such a wonderful time, it leaves me just wanting to do it all again!
They truely do just get better and better. From start to finish its just such an enjoyable show, keeping us dancing and singing along. We never want it to end. Really lovin the set list at the moment. Every song a favourite and includes my 2 very favourite, Sing our own song, and Love is all is alright. Love every aspect of the band. Thats one thing i love about UB40: there is just so much to love! Every band member gives us so much. Just incredible guys. Thank you so very much for a brilliant show. Poor Normans turn to suffer tonight but he did us proud and carried on like a trooper. So too Duncan hope you both and whole band fit and well again soon. Safe travels. Enjoy Holand. Keep safe and well. You guys make us so happy with your music. Hope you know how much you are loved and appreciated xx
Sharing the experience with fellow UBloonies makes it all the more special. To those i have met, youve been so friendly and kind to me, thank you too! Xx appreciated.
I was blessed with a backstage pass. Caught one of Jimmys drum sticks (wow i was shocked at the state of it. I didnt realise what happened to drum sticks) was so special to meet some of the band. And Alex and Matt too. All us loonies missed having DJ Gold dubs as support, and were chuffed to bits to have him back tonight. As if that all wasnt enough treat and excitement for one evening. Robin announced Luci had made some UB40 cupcakes for us to share. Thank you JuciLuci, love you and your cakes to bits xxx
I can't believe how lucky i am and im full of love and admiration for this special incredible band and so grateful and happy to be part of this UB40 family of friends. Cheers and big love one and all xxxx
Old 19th January 2018, 01:27 PM
UBloonie

Brilliant read! Thanks for sharing
And I'll be there