Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

  #121  
Old 14th June 2010, 09:29 PM
ub horse shoe's Avatar
ub horse shoe ub horse shoe is offline
UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON
Posts: 1,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate13 View Post
Nes no they haven't, only St Andrews.

Hello bob
hello.....
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 14th June 2010, 09:53 PM
PatriciaP's Avatar
PatriciaP PatriciaP is offline
UBloonie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: North Wales
Posts: 742
Default

Lovin UBTV - great answer Norman
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 15th June 2010, 08:20 PM
stubby's Avatar
stubby stubby is offline
UBloonie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Born Cleethorpes,Lived Nr Grimsby,Adelaide, South Australia since 1979
Posts: 4,162
Send a message via MSN to stubby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nani View Post
Thanks for the welcome. I hope everyone's having an awesome day! x
Welcome Nani, where abouts in Oz are you?
__________________
Intoxicated by UB40!

A labour of Love-by Stubby 2008
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 16th June 2010, 05:26 AM
kmaker's Avatar
kmaker kmaker is offline
UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Vancouver BC, Canada
Posts: 2,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nes B40 View Post
These are new to me so when did UB play these grounds ?
emm...I'm new here....Tom and I were feeling a little like Dutchy the other night with all the posts thus the errors on my part. Anyway, I think the boys are looking at these 2 venues towards the end of July right after the North America 2010 tour is finished....I think.
Cheers,
Paul
__________________
Human kindness is overflowing....
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 16th June 2010, 11:24 PM
kate13 kate13 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 22,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaker View Post
emm...I'm new here....Tom and I were feeling a little like Dutchy the other night with all the posts thus the errors on my part. Anyway, I think the boys are looking at these 2 venues towards the end of July right after the North America 2010 tour is finished....I think.
Cheers,
Paul
Don't worry about it i don't think Nes ment anything by it

They're looking at Manchester venues lol old trafford no good, i might get in but i'd have problems getting out for some reason they always make my lot wait till everyone's gone home.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 16th June 2010, 11:36 PM
Nes B40's Avatar
Nes B40 Nes B40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,180
Send a message via MSN to Nes B40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate13 View Post
Don't worry about it i don't think Nes ment anything by it

They're looking at Manchester venues lol old trafford no good, i might get in but i'd have problems getting out for some reason they always make my lot wait till everyone's gone home.
That rite Kath I didn't, just thought he knew something I didn't after all inbetween Promises and Lies and Homegrown I didn't realise the Ub's was still around, thank fooooks for the tinternet.
__________________
I'm a British subject not proud of it while I carry the burden of shame.

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/nesbit_bucket/
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 16th June 2010, 11:48 PM
kate13 kate13 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 22,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nes B40 View Post
That rite Kath I didn't, just thought he knew something I didn't after all inbetween Promises and Lies and Homegrown I didn't realise the Ub's was still around, thank fooooks for the tinternet.
yeah the tinternet come's in handy....Didn't they have 5 years off after promises and lies tour.....the only footie ground to my knowlegde is St Andrews, oh yeah i was going to ask you, didn't oasis play the cricket ground old trafford, not the football ground.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 17th June 2010, 12:10 AM
Nes B40's Avatar
Nes B40 Nes B40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,180
Send a message via MSN to Nes B40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate13 View Post
yeah the tinternet come's in handy....Didn't they have 5 years off after promises and lies tour.....the only footie ground to my knowlegde is St Andrews, oh yeah i was going to ask you, didn't oasis play the cricket ground old trafford, not the football ground.
Don't think so kath but ya never know, reason why I don't think so is because they are city fans and don't think they would touch Old Trafford with a barge pole lol, Think they may have done Maine rd and they have defenitly done the Millenioum Stadium.
__________________
I'm a British subject not proud of it while I carry the burden of shame.

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/nesbit_bucket/
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 17th June 2010, 12:13 AM
kate13 kate13 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 22,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nes B40 View Post
Don't think so kath but ya never know, reason why I don't think so is because they are city fans and don't think they would touch Old Trafford with a barge pole lol, Think they may have done Maine rd and they have defenitly done the Millenioum Stadium.
I thought the football ground and cricket groud were seperate.

I know how they feel
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 17th June 2010, 12:19 AM
Nes B40's Avatar
Nes B40 Nes B40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,180
Send a message via MSN to Nes B40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate13 View Post
I thought the football ground and cricket groud were seperate.
They are Kath, hence why I say you could be rite lol.

I know how they feel
Hey don't get cheeky now lol.
__________________
I'm a British subject not proud of it while I carry the burden of shame.

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/nesbit_bucket/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
le mans, lol iv, norman hassan, ub40

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 (Unregistered)


Forum SEO by Rapid Web Ltd