Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > General Anarchy

Old 13th July 2014, 09:53 PM
UB40 Band Member

Default Yikes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've come across a story that has made me so angry I can hardly speak. As you may well know, anything that can render me speechless must be REALLY extreme, and it is.

It concerns a very close friend of prime minister david cameron. who I won't name just for now.

This friend of camerons very often accompanies him when he flies [at tax payers expense] on various trade missions to places like China and India, and arms selling junkets paid for by us again with some sweeteners [posh hotels, lavish meals, hookers etc] from murderous arab dictators.

There's no obvious reason why this man should be involved in government business. He isn't an expert in any particular field, and he's hasn't been democratically elected, he's not a member of any party.

In fact he used to run a relatively small business. A company that supplied small luxury planes to rich businessmen [and the occasional politician no doubt]. The company owned two jets, both worth 2 million quid each.

So far so normal.

Here comes the gob-smacking, unbefknlievable bit. . . . . . .

This company was declared insolvent, and the accounts and papers were put into the hands of the trustees in bankruptcy, where it was subsequently discovered that this company owed ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MILLION !!!!! To it's bank.

The bank [one of the big five] gave ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MILLION POUNDS!!!!!! to a company that had assets that totalled FOUR MILLION !!!

just to give you an example why this makes makes me so angry. When the band went to a bank for a loan a few years back, we had to sign over assets that added up to MORE than the loan we were seeking. which means, if we did default on the loan the bank would receive MORE than the amount of the loan. They would still be in profit.

But some banker decided to give this mate of Camerons ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MILLION FKN QUID !!!!! even though, from an asset point of view, he didn't have a hope in hell of ever repaying it.

Then, as sure as night follows day, the company folded. The bank was never payed back. THE ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MILLION FKN QUID DISAPPEARED !!!!!!!!

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MILLION QUID gone, like a magic trick.

but there's even WORSE.

the gentleman in question [a close mate of camerons remember] then managed to get the trustees to sell those planes back to him for a KNOCK DOWN PRICE. Then he re-opened another jet hiring company under a different name.

WHAT A BUNCH OF LYING, CHEATING, FRAUDULENT, SNEAKY, OVER FED, USELESS, VENAL, MENDACIOUS, SCROUNGERS.

they are lower than vermin.
Old 13th July 2014, 10:27 PM
Super Über UBloonie

It's not what you know, but who you know.

After cameron trying to get rid of the right to strike if he gets back in, sums it up completely.
Him and his mates can screw anyone over.

interesting reading.
Old 30th July 2014, 08:42 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to littlecrow

what goes around comes around, soon it will bite him on the ass.
Old 30th July 2014, 11:13 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecrow View Post
what goes around comes around, soon it will bite him on the ass.
130 mi££ion for a bite on the ass!
He needs his fu#king head bitten off..

its all about money..people matter nothing
Politicians are crafty criminals...

oLdbOi
Old 31st July 2014, 05:54 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to littlecrow

Well he must have a big ass he's always sitting on it. Its not like he does much else.
Old 3rd August 2014, 11:45 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
I've come across a story that has made me so angry I can hardly speak. As you may well know, anything that can render me speechless must be REALLY extreme, and it is.

It concerns a very close friend of prime minister david cameron. who I won't name just for now.

This friend of camerons very often accompanies him when he flies [at tax payers expense] on various trade missions to places like China and India, and arms selling junkets paid for by us

WHAT A BUNCH OF LYING, CHEATING, FRAUDULENT, SNEAKY, OVER FED, USELESS, VENAL, MENDACIOUS, SCROUNGERS.

they are lower than vermin.
That is putting it mildly ...interesting reading like kate said ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecrow View Post
Well he must have a big ass he's always sitting on it. Its not like he does much else.
Little crow...poor man ...he is always sweeping through interview rooms ...... Wavibg his nasy wee hands and his annoying head.... being "very/absolutely clear about this " ....being "appalled " ....it is very tiring work x