Old 23rd November 2013, 12:17 AM
Über UBLoonie

Send a message via ICQ to Skirge, The Chef Send a message via MSN to Skirge, The Chef

I think they have made it clear they intend to carry on, I for one am fully behind that.
All I want to come from this is a settled non fighting time, not like what went down with Ali but hope Astro and the lads stay friends, maybe one day after time away he could return, I certainly would like that to remain an option.

The futures bright the futures reggae
Old 23rd November 2013, 12:23 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirge, Chef De Ganja View Post
I think they have made it clear they intend to carry on, I for one am fully behind that.
All I want to come from this is a settled non fighting time, not like what went down with Ali but hope Astro and the lads stay friends, maybe one day after time away he could return, I certainly would like that to remain an option.

Agreed.
Old 23rd November 2013, 12:49 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirge, Chef De Ganja View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondda rudie View Post
Agreed.
I third that!!!

P.S. Tom, what in the heck is that man's hand doing on the bottom right in your picture?!?!?!?! Oh my!
Old 23rd November 2013, 12:53 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
I third that!!!

P.S. Tom, what in the heck is that man's hand doing on the bottom right in your picture?!?!?!?! Oh my!
Your mind Trish!!!!

btw the ginger haired guy is a hooker.
Old 23rd November 2013, 12:56 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondda rudie View Post
Your mind Trish!!!!

btw the ginger haired guy is a hooker.
What?!?! One guys got a hand in between his legs and another is a hooker?!?! Good grief!!
Old 23rd November 2013, 07:56 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to littlecrow

I remember back in the day when they were young ( when we were all young,lol ) they were new and exciting and different and my parents didn't like them, I used to sneek into my brother room to play his records. I loved the music then as I still do now, there are a few songs that get on my nerves through over playing on the radio but i can't really say i hate any sing they have had. bands come and go, the boy and girl bands today don't seem to last 5 minutes. Our boys have so much to be proud of over there long years together. I'd very proud to have been part of it all in my small way. I'm proud to be a LOONIE and will continue supporting them as i do Ali too and my best wishes go out to astro for watever he does in the future. I hope the boys carry on as long as they want to and whats most important that they still stay friends. Because after all that's what brought them together in the first place.. friendship comes first.....
Old 23rd November 2013, 08:46 AM
UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Burden of shame

On the basis that their sole intention is to promote reggae music, then I would say they should keep going until there's only one man standing.

Should they call it UB40? How should they market the band? I don't know. I guess they all have equal rights to the name, but how many other members need to leave before you no longer get what it says on the tin? Don't know, but I think the music should continue.

It seems to me that whilst neither camp would admit it, neither has enjoyed the success they might've achieved together. Whilst it's pretty clear a reformation of the original lineup will never happen, I still believe its the only thing to put right what has gone so badly wrong.