Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 28th June 2008, 02:54 PM
UBloonie

Ok, guys... delete your comments directed at the RAT...

the only waty to beat the twat is to ignore the rat...

i will be deleting this later...

Cheers

Paul

Small Axe http://www.smallaxe.org.uk
Old 28th June 2008, 02:59 PM
UBloonie

DONE
Old 28th June 2008, 03:32 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcatcher
Make a pillock out of yourself on youtube to generate a bit of free publicity for the band.

A bit low IMO.
You do it here all the time.

Couldn't help myself, had to respond to this idiot. Why don't you sod off back to wherever it was that you came from, you obviously don't like the band or the fans so why put yourself out? The constant negativity from you is boring, you're boring and what's more your a complete arseole. I am just totally mystified as to why you bother coming to this site at all, did you have a troubled childhood and now find the need to seek constant attention? What have UB40 or thier fans ever done to you?

Old 28th June 2008, 08:26 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena
haha love it. could we do it in groups though rather than stand there singing on our own?
I seem to remember a 'duet' u did with Milie, Hels. U were the instrumental still makes me laff thinking about it.

FREE STYLE IT.

Sarah xx

Josie is trying to rope me in with Poes and Eloise btw!
Old 29th June 2008, 08:14 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozlongtime
There have been over 2000 views of this post, less than a dozen people have indicated that they might be willing to do something. Well, I'm gonna give it a shot and am currently in the process of trying to rope in someone to to do the shoot & editing as I'm pretty crap with technology. Over the years I have been extremely fortunate to have almost unlimited access to the band when they've been on tour, I've had the best seats in the house and I cannot remember not being backstage after a gig (even had the odd trip on the tour bus too). This band is unlike any other for many reasons, there are hundreds of pictures on here featuring Loonies with band members, tales of encounters with the boys, autographs, signed drumsticks, water bottles, signed set lists and endless hours spent on the lash in one country or another. This they do for us, to give us something back and it is highly unusual in the music industry.

Now it's our turn to give something back. It doesn't matter if you can't sing / dance / jig a bit, no-one cares about that but let's do our bit in return. Get your mobiles, digital camera's and video cam's out and get on with it - you know it makes sense.

(I am relying heavily on the input of a 16 yr old, wish me luck!!!)

NOW THIS I HAVE TO SEE.............MOZ AND CRUMP PERHAPS....I GOT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU BABEEEEEEEEEE
Old 29th June 2008, 08:40 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikitup
Quote:
There have been over 2000 views of this post, less than a dozen people have indicated that they might be willing to do something. Well, I'm gonna give it a shot and am currently in the process of trying to rope in someone to to do the shoot & editing as I'm pretty crap with technology. Over the years I have been extremely fortunate to have almost unlimited access to the band when they've been on tour, I've had the best seats in the house and I cannot remember not being backstage after a gig (even had the odd trip on the tour bus too). This band is unlike any other for many reasons, there are hundreds of pictures on here featuring Loonies with band members, tales of encounters with the boys, autographs, signed drumsticks, water bottles, signed set lists and endless hours spent on the lash in one country or another. This they do for us, to give us something back and it is highly unusual in the music industry.

Now it's our turn to give something back. It doesn't matter if you can't sing / dance / jig a bit, no-one cares about that but let's do our bit in return. Get your mobiles, digital camera's and video cam's out and get on with it - you know it makes sense.

NOW THIS I HAVE TO SEE.............MOZ AND CRUMP PERHAPS....I GOT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU BABEEEEEEEEEE
No Tik it's you and Moz doing the Maxi song, so get your rasta wigs and have a few extra lager
Old 29th June 2008, 11:02 AM
UB40 Fan

the less people who enter the easier it will be for the people who did enter to win the compo

Mario x
Old 29th June 2008, 12:26 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loekie
Quote:
Quote:

No Tik it's you and Moz doing the Maxi song, so get your rasta wigs and have a few extra lager
i`m up fer it if he is....ive got the rasta hat with built in locks as well...and im sure between us we can sort the lagers out
Old 29th June 2008, 12:33 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i`m up fer it if he is....ive got the rasta hat with built in locks as well...and im sure between us we can sort the lagers out
He is that's sorted then, don't get to much lager, we all want to hear the words you both are singing. Don't forget to take some dancing lessons
Old 29th June 2008, 12:37 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He is that's sorted then, don't get to much lager, we all want to hear the words you both are singing. Don't forget to take some dancing lessons
i dont need lessons,when i have all the lager i need gerdy