Old 8th March 2015, 02:59 AM
Über UBLoonie

Default 1.55 a.m.

and my brain is doing some tea fuelled whirling ....

I went to the pharmacy to get medicines for an ailing relative ...and was given so many that I musta dropped my purse as it was not with me 5 minutes later....and it was not in the pharmacy...

As well as cancelling my card and trying to remember how many other ID and saver and photos were there ....... it had £50 cash which I had just taken out ....so I tried to think positive and hope that whoever had found my purse would be excited and do something nice with the money

In Arabic they say " if you lose money, it is a blessing as you did not lose a person...."

Someone threw themselves off the top of the Scott monument in Edinburgh ...I found this out as I had to go and physically get tickets as I had no online card yet ....the bus just simply went in the opposite direction as the main road was blocked .....I thought I was inconvenienced by having to walk until I thought about the man who had stood 15 minutes earlier and preferred to face that drop rather than face up to whatever shit happened in his life .... I get it ...I don't think people who kill themselves are cowards ...I think it is the one thing they can control when they feel that everything is out of control....

and so ...I took my car to deliver the tickets I had to buy physically ...then gave my friend whose ticket I bought ...a lift home ...on the way back ...I stopped before traffic lights to let a car out ...he shot out ...and a car behind overtook me ..and there was this almighty crash ...two feet away from me ..... no one was hurt ....I took a long detour back to check ...and apologise for stopping.....I got the feeling that both parties tried to get rid of me

These events are not connected ...they just all happened with 24 hours .....and became the world as my 1kg brain knew it for that time .....

I have now filled my brain with thoughts of the upcoming tour, and how to get there, some songs people have put on .......

Be Beautifully Safe and happy .....and have a lovely weekend everyone
Old 10th March 2015, 07:25 PM
UBloonie

bad n sad day, hope tomorrow is better for you. x
Old 12th March 2015, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator
UBloonie

That's a lot of heavy stuff in one day Nephertiti
None of which you were responsible for.
But as a girl with a good heart you are owning those things.
If a careless driver behind you cant be patient enough to take stock of why you stopped- more fool them. You COULD have been stopping for a parent with a pram, or a wheelchair, a couple of kids, or a gaggle of baby ducks following their momma. Luckily noone was hurt. Lucky for the driver they dont face manslaughter charges! :O

Tomorrow is another day hun xx
Old 12th March 2015, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator
UBloonie

That's a lot of heavy stuff in one day Nephertiti
None of which you were responsible for.
But as a girl with a good heart you are owning those things.
If a careless driver behind you cant be patient enough to take stock of why you stopped- more fool them. You COULD have been stopping for a parent with a pram, or a wheelchair, a couple of kids, or a gaggle of baby ducks following their momma. Luckily noone was hurt. Lucky for the driver they dont face manslaughter charges! :O

Tomorrow is another day hun xx
Old 12th March 2015, 09:07 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Wow what a day I agree with what Luci said xxx
Old 13th March 2015, 12:34 AM
UBloonie

nephie....help.
"In Arabic they say " if you lose money, it is a blessing as you did not lose a person....""
What do they say in Arabic if you lose your wife?
xoxo better luck ahead for you.