Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > General Anarchy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 16th July 2009, 10:23 PM
Schip Schip is offline
UB40 Fan
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Derbys
Posts: 224
Default

Ta guys feeling better today, must be am on pc have had a few breathing problems hence thinking I'd got a chest infection or my asthma was playing up but apparently not.

Nes did the Dr wish her luck when she was diagnosed?
Mine did bit of a worry when they give you all the details of where and how to get drugs etc then finish with 'good luck with it!' Hoping it was his warped sense of humour
__________________
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 16th July 2009, 10:43 PM
Nes B40's Avatar
Nes B40 Nes B40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,180
Send a message via MSN to Nes B40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schip
Ta guys feeling better today, must be am on pc have had a few breathing problems hence thinking I'd got a chest infection or my asthma was playing up but apparently not.

Nes did the Dr wish her luck when she was diagnosed?
Mine did bit of a worry when they give you all the details of where and how to get drugs etc then finish with 'good luck with it!' Hoping it was his warped sense of humour
I don't know Mandy Your doc must be a very caring one to say that knowin how serious the virus can be especialy with you having asthma, That's the maine thing that was concerning me about Mr's nes visiting her mom, She sufferes with asthma so I was worried for her so I just hope it dosen't make it any worse for you
__________________
I'm a British subject not proud of it while I carry the burden of shame.

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/nesbit_bucket/
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 17th July 2009, 06:52 PM
NUB40's Avatar
NUB40 NUB40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: shropshire
Posts: 14,229
Default

Great news Nes

Glad she is feeling better

Awww schip hope your feeling better soon
__________________
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 17th July 2009, 07:16 PM
Nes B40's Avatar
Nes B40 Nes B40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,180
Send a message via MSN to Nes B40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUB40
Great news Nes

Glad she is feeling better

Awww schip hope your feeling better soon
Thanks Marg
__________________
I'm a British subject not proud of it while I carry the burden of shame.

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/nesbit_bucket/
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 17th July 2009, 07:33 PM
j59's Avatar
j59 j59 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: southampton
Posts: 21,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgb
Just saw this post
hope all the patients are getting well soon.
I missed this post too.

wishing everyone concerned good health

love jx
__________________
UBSTORYTELLER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/JenLor
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 20th July 2009, 10:17 PM
ib40 ib40 is offline
UBloonie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: kent
Posts: 1,299
Default

My son is fine, up and around, with just a cough to show for it, his pregnant g/f had mild symptons and has been treated just in case. So far none of the rest of us have shown any signs of catching it
__________________
Don't break my heart its the only one I've got
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 20th July 2009, 10:19 PM
Nes B40's Avatar
Nes B40 Nes B40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,180
Send a message via MSN to Nes B40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ib40
My son is fine, up and around, with just a cough to show for it, his pregnant g/f had mild symptons and has been treated just in case. So far none of the rest of us have shown any signs of catching it
Good to be hearing this
__________________
I'm a British subject not proud of it while I carry the burden of shame.

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/nesbit_bucket/
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 20th July 2009, 10:44 PM
Schip Schip is offline
UB40 Fan
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Derbys
Posts: 224
Default

Glad to hear Mrs Nes mum is doing better - I finished my tamilflu yesterday and am now on antibiotics as I've got a chest infection just to finish it off
__________________
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 20th July 2009, 11:53 PM
Nes B40's Avatar
Nes B40 Nes B40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Manchester, UK.
Posts: 12,180
Send a message via MSN to Nes B40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schip
Glad to hear Mrs Nes mum is doing better - I finished my tamilflu yesterday and am now on antibiotics as I've got a chest infection just to finish it off
Thanks Mands.
Same with Mrs Nes's mum, She had to finish of with antibiotics for her chest Glad you are getting better thou
__________________
I'm a British subject not proud of it while I carry the burden of shame.

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/nesbit_bucket/
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 21st July 2009, 11:51 AM
NUB40's Avatar
NUB40 NUB40 is offline
Super Über UBloonie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: shropshire
Posts: 14,229
Default

Glad everyone is on the mend
__________________
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 (Unregistered)


Forum SEO by Rapid Web Ltd