Old 18th December 2013, 09:48 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Exclamation

Shame on you .....

I get emails from a company who give legal information and ( for a price) they help peeps with personal info on filling forms etc.

Yesterdays email ....

Dear jen

In this edition we have the most revealing insight yet of the fear and hatred DWP ministers appear to feel for claimants. A sullen and angry Iain Duncan Smith and Lord Freud turned up to the Work and Pensions Select Committee last week surrounded by bodyguards and armed police, who proceeded to point their machine guns directly at the small group of disabled claimants waiting to go into the public gallery.

Sadly, at the committee meeting itself, IDS seems to have entirely wriggled off the hook in relation to fake statistics, unfair sanctions and the universal credit fiasco.

Elsewhere, there is a report by Kaliya Franklin that suggests that the imposition of ‘norms’ in the work capability assessment ensures unfair outcomes and the People’s Review of the same test illustrates the real human suffering it causes.

Moving on to Personal Independence Payment, there’s the dispiriting news that terminally ill cancer patients will have to rely on a ministers assurances that he can use his boots to kick the DWP into paying PIP within 7 days, whilst whistleblowers and claimants reveal the true extent of PIP medical assessment chaos.

love jx
Old 20th December 2013, 06:30 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLdbOi View Post
The man providing sign language interpretations during Nelson Mandela's Memorial ...
shame on you.

Sign Language Interpreter at Mandela's Memorial a "Fake"

oLdbOi
I actually laughed after I found out. I feel bad for the people that would have liked to have followed the signer, but that takes cahoonas...or serious mental illness...to do that. He had a straight face the entire time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondda rudie View Post
Yeah,saw that.very strange.Would have been nice to see the UBs invited.
I just watched the Sing Our Own Song video from the Free Mandela concert, love it. Question though - what are they saying after "Madiba..."? They say it several times, but I can't get it.
Old 27th December 2013, 10:12 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Jen PIP and all the other crap this gormless goverment doing

Why the church open food banks !!!!! Tesco's collect for food banks. cheaper than paying decent pay..oh zero hours are exceptable !!!!
Sanctions are exceptable !!!!!! decent jobs arn't exceptable, go figure.....Peoples houses can flooded in lets say outta mongolia and oh poor things lets send 15 mill arn't this british goverment good people get flooded in the UK IF you ain't got insurance tough.!!!!!
Old 29th December 2013, 04:45 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by j59 View Post
Shame on you .....

I get emails from a company who give legal information and ( for a price) they help peeps with personal info on filling forms etc.

Yesterdays email ....

Dear jen

In this edition we have the most revealing insight yet of the fear and hatred DWP ministers appear to feel for claimants. A sullen and angry Iain Duncan Smith and Lord Freud turned up to the Work and Pensions Select Committee last week surrounded by bodyguards and armed police, who proceeded to point their machine guns directly at the small group of disabled claimants waiting to go into the public gallery.

Sadly, at the committee meeting itself, IDS seems to have entirely wriggled off the hook in relation to fake statistics, unfair sanctions and the universal credit fiasco.

Elsewhere, there is a report by Kaliya Franklin that suggests that the imposition of ‘norms’ in the work capability assessment ensures unfair outcomes and the People’s Review of the same test illustrates the real human suffering it causes.

Moving on to Personal Independence Payment, there’s the dispiriting news that terminally ill cancer patients will have to rely on a ministers assurances that he can use his boots to kick the DWP into paying PIP within 7 days, whilst whistleblowers and claimants reveal the true extent of PIP medical assessment chaos.

love jx
More on IDS's scheme here Jen.What sort of society are we becoming if we can't look after a man like that?

Benefit cuts blind man committed suicide after Atos ruled him fit to work - Mirror Online
Old 29th December 2013, 05:28 PM
UBloonie

we are run by accountants and pen pushers, humans without a single creative bone in thier bodys...

all they care about are numbers,, people just get in the way..

i read the other day the lords has expanded by a 100 peers...
yet more tax payers money going down the drain,, and yet they begrudge people £71 a week dole money... or emc....
this nonsense needs to go and be replaced by reps of the counties etc.. as a second chamber..
but this is what happens when things are run by these types of people..
and they want to keep it,,

hasnt anybody noticed the political classes are trying desperatly to keep the union, and (mainly right wingers) are happy to get out the eu...
why is one union good and another bad..
probably because they run one of them and not the other.
i reckon wales should go for independance and became tax haven in the same way the channel islands and isle of man are, they manage to survive without being a part of the uk or the eu, and have the pound...