Closed Thread

Old 17th February 2014, 08:15 PM
UBloonie

Lots of Reggae music, a bit of and sharing it with some lovely like minded peeps all organised magnificently by the Fanfest Committee, both old and new done and do a terrific job for us all thank you so much
Old 20th February 2014, 09:35 PM
UB40 Fan

lol

Email: carlislerasta@gmail.com

Youtube: systemvirtue
Old 20th February 2014, 09:48 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

did someone say fight?!?!!!!!?

((Runs off to fetch popcorn and a comfy chair))

Old 21st February 2014, 09:01 PM
Über UBLoonie

ok soul big man... I thought after what I heard you and soul split up so no fanfest.. the one we went to was the 4kin worst we went to wasted money nothing going on during the day and nighttime was all smoking and orderd Chinese? we don't smoke no interaction what ever the old committee were the best interaction was 1st class best one we have ever been to so don't was the old fest btw way be at Glasgow gig...
Old 22nd February 2014, 12:07 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja View Post
ok soul big man... I thought after what I heard you and soul split up so no fanfest.. the one we went to was the 4kin worst we went to wasted money nothing going on during the day and nighttime was all smoking and orderd Chinese? we don't smoke no interaction what ever the old committee were the best interaction was 1st class best one we have ever been to so don't was the old fest btw way be at Glasgow gig...
Was waiting for your reply. HMMMMMMMMM

ok so you thought because Jaye and I split there would be NO FEST?? I find that strange...... I mean UB40 have split DID THEY STOP PERFORMING???

The fest you attended was the worst you went too? Well our apologies. NO ONE as you say Interacted with YOU'S?? Again I find that very strange because it is what I do best and thats interact wih all attendees at fest even if its a short time. During the day at the fest People do what they want if its meeting other loonies to eat drink etc so be it. some like to chill or sleep.. You seem to be the only ones who didnt like it.

As for the chinese it was our second year of introducing food which everyone commented upon and most loved except yourselves... smokers go outside so don't see what the issue is there.

In your opinion the old committee were the best I personally DON'T like that comment as Im sure the old committe won't either because its NOT ABOUT who is, was the best It's ABOUT putting on as best an event for the fans by the fans as possible and thats as simply WHAT WE and THEY DO AND DONE.

NOW we put up messages asking what FANS would like and we act upon the feedback we recieve.

I'm guessing your saying your coming to Glasgow gig?? Am I correct?? if so would be good to catch up and finally get to the bottom of what YOUR really trying to say.

My guess is this YOu don't Like the way the fest is run and by whom its run by ??? Look forward to your response.

Peace...........Love..............Respect......... CFC
Old 22nd February 2014, 07:08 PM
Über UBLoonie

was all over face book you and jaye splitting.. I only put the post up thinking you were not doing fest... waiting for reply hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm right... fanfest was crap compared to the old committee yous did split btw... go on face book to see your posts what im really saying is look at my post above this ...don't belittle me I look forward to your response ok.... the old fest were superb afternoon piss ups and nighttime fun btw yes im coming to Glasgow sorry just saying last fest wasn't fun..YES IM COMING TO GLASGOW
Old 23rd February 2014, 08:06 PM
UBloonie

Last years Fanfest was a blast.......me and Tina (Grinner) need to get practising now for this years rendition

Old 24th February 2014, 09:06 PM
Super Über UBloonie

i`m confused...is there one or isn`t there?...and is it in glasgow or china?...bit far for me....
Old 25th February 2014, 03:51 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Last years Fanfest was a blast.......me and Tina (Grinner) need to get practising now for this years rendition

Thanks Sal

Old 25th February 2014, 03:53 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tik View Post
i`m confused...is there one or isn`t there?...and is it in glasgow or china?...bit far for me....
There indeed is a fest this year Tik.

See other post lol

Closed Thread