Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31st October 2014, 05:17 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Helena
Default Leicester = Brilliant

Had a fab time at Leicester last night.

Without giving too much away, I assumed set list would be identical to the first leg of the tour, but there are many changes. It was the first time i've ever heard Dream a Lie live and it worked brilliantly. I wouldn't have had it down as a live track before but hearing it last night totally changes my mind. Few other nice surprises too but I won't mention anymore in case theres people that don't wanna know. It was a shame Watchdogs was taken off as really enjoyed that on last leg but I guess you can't keep them all and add news stuff.

Quality was fab and the boys seemed to be having a fab time on stage. The only thing that would have made it better is that I think Earl should do the rap part on RRW. He would be brilliant at it. I dunno why it hasn't been done.Hopefully he'll give it a go at some point.

The crown was brilliant - clearly loving it all, and not just the hits but all of the new stuff and lesser know stuff too. Lots of noise and dancing. It was nice to see Eamonn and the Crump brothers propping up the front barrier.

Being 32 weeks pregnant, unfortunately I had to sit a few songs out and didn't manage to dance through the entire set as usual, but Luce found us a nice little balcony with clean carpet down were I could spend the odd song watching the show from the floor. Great to catch up with a few loonies including Mr Sid afterwards.

Really hope to get to another show before the tour ends but we shall see.

For the loonies that have yet to go - you're in for such a treat xxx

Last edited by Helena; 31st October 2014 at 06:37 PM.