Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 9th May 2015, 04:48 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Talking Perth Motherwell and Warrington gigs

What an amazing road trip ive had in the last 6 days! Telford to Lockerbie to Edinburgh to Perth to Motherwell then home. 2 amazing gigs now im a bit scared of saying anything as ill get carried away and let secrets out of the bag so all ill say is OMG what great gigs they were and the set list is fantastic. At every gig the newly added song has gone down great
So much so that you can hardly hear the band singing it over the fans singing!! I must say a huge thank you to Neph for so much from the lovely breakfast when I arrived at hers to the presents she got for Shannon and Alana. Met up with loads of Loonies ..... That's the best thing of going to the "far off" gigs, you get to meet up with friends that you'd never see otherwise!
Then popped to Warrington last night with Christina had a lovely day shopping for the girls for Florida. 6pm gig mode set in and off we went to queue along came Val with a cuppa for me aww bless her Another great night and even though it was lacking in loonies the crowd LOVED it

You can clearly see that the band are having a great time and give a fantastic show. Thanks RBC for the dedication of my favourite song hmmm!!! lol
Christina had a great night and and wants me to thank all backstage for their hospitality. It goes without saying that i would like to thank the Band and Crew for everything what an amazing bunch of guys ..... Thanks all
Old 9th May 2015, 05:35 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Good stuff!

oLdbOi
Old 9th May 2015, 08:54 PM
UBloonie

Great read, as always x
Old 9th May 2015, 11:20 PM
Über UBLoonie

Marg lol riding on wave of lurve.....you are ...that must how you do it
It was lovely - I have a video clip of the drive down ...but we all look and,sound drunk in anticipation...so will refrain from putting it up .....lol

These 2 were unbelievably fab ....altho am a bit more leaning to the Motherwell finale

The managers in Perth Concert Hall were lovely next day when we went to pick up the poster that we were carrying on with the day before ...we had a long chat ....told them people had traveled from Wales(Tom it was such a delight meeting you ) and bmingham ....she said we need to tell the next time ...so they can advertise it ....told them to look at this board to see reviews ...lol

Just love them ...nothing moves us as much ....just sitting here looking through all the videos .....looking forward to

More good times coming
Seeing the reviews of Warrington , and today in Halifax .....aaaahh lucky people x x
Old 10th May 2015, 10:30 AM
UB40 Fan

Marg, and everyone, thanks for the great posts! So chuffed you and simple can't wait to see UB40 again ! Less than a week to wait now!
Enjoy all xx
Thanks for your amazingness UB40 xxx
Old 10th May 2015, 10:31 AM
UB40 Fan

Marg, and everyone, thanks for the great posts! So chuffed you and simple can't wait to see UB40 again ! Less than a week to wait now!
Enjoy all xx
Thanks for your amazingness UB40 xxx
Old 12th May 2015, 11:16 PM
UB40 Fan

Marg, nice to see you in our Northern outpost last week; I think 3 is my minimum number of gigs to satisfy the addiction, so suffering a bit UNTIL OCTOBER!

Nephertiti, always enjoy your enthusiasm and thanks for normalising our post gig "bus" behaviour!

Lynne and others, you will have the most amazing evening whichever night you go, but then you knew that!
Old 12th May 2015, 11:16 PM
UB40 Fan

Marg, nice to see you in our Northern outpost last week; I think 3 is my minimum number of gigs to satisfy the addiction, so suffering a bit UNTIL OCTOBER!

Nephertiti, always enjoy your enthusiasm and thanks for normalising our post gig "bus" behaviour!

Lynne and others, you will have the most amazing evening whichever night you go, but then you knew that!
Old 12th May 2015, 11:17 PM
UB40 Fan

no idea why this appeared twice, have only had the one!!
Old 13th May 2015, 11:34 AM
UB40 Fan

It sounds fantastic I'm going to Watford,think of going to Aylesbury