Old 5th June 2006, 06:30 PM
UBloonie

Default MAKES ME MAD!!!!

i dont normally go on ebay but i just looked and could not believe how many tickets selling for OVER THE TOP prices

there are 2 tickets 2nd row in cardiff on there going for at least £140.

there are even westonbirt tickets on there which is why i think i am still waiting for mine... so people cant sell them.

i know this always happen and there are genuine people who need to sell them... but not at extortiate prices

from tess x

DONT BREAK MY HEART
ITS THE ONLY ONE I GOT
THERESA X
Old 5th June 2006, 06:35 PM
Super Über UBloonie

But at the same time, if a gig is sold out, and I wanted to go, I know I would happily pay a certain amount to get the tickets.

I do understand the frustration though with touts. They are the ones who always seem to have good seats too
You can easily spot a tout by checking a sellers history on ebay, what they are buying and selling. I would prefer to buy from someone who just can't go to the gig for whatever reasons than buying from a tout.

Still wish we could have reserved tickets sold on a first come first served basis for the first 3/5 rows here on this website.

Old 5th June 2006, 06:47 PM
UBloonie

i agree that everyone should be able to buy them if they cannot get them in the first place.....my anger is when they sell them for over the top prices.

from tess x

DONT BREAK MY HEART
ITS THE ONLY ONE I GOT
THERESA X
Old 5th June 2006, 07:46 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Helena

i agree in that i get annoyed with touts doing it but i've found it realy useful in the past when i've got tickets for a band but havn't been able to go or people i was going with have dropped out. I've also bought tickets fromt here frequently at igh prices but ony because i've really really wanted them and was willing to pay it. I can understand your frustration but i think the real solution would be for the individual bands to find a way of selling the best tickets to members of their fanclubs/websites and preventing touts getting their hands on them.
Old 5th June 2006, 09:37 PM
Über UBLoonie

Send a message via MSN to Bytheway2006

It has been going on for years now and it will never stop

You can see tha bad points but if you were desperate for a ticket then you would be only too pleased to pay the going rate.

Lifes a bitch..........

Cheers

John
Old 6th June 2006, 12:11 AM
UBloonie

Whenever I have had spare tickets I have always offered them on here first at cost price, if there are no takers I put them on Ebay with a low starting bid and let them find their own price - I object though when tickets are put on Ebay with a high starting bid (higher than face value). But then again if I really wanted tickets that I could not get anywhere else I would pay the higher price just to make sure that I got my tickets
Old 6th June 2006, 02:04 AM
Super Über UBloonie

yep will agree with you all if it had not been for ebay i would never of had 2nd row tickets at nec last year never had the money when tickets went on sale and wanted to end a good year with a nec gig

bubbling with love for ub40