Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 22nd December 2015, 01:41 AM
UB40 Fan

Default Didn't want the night to end!!!!!

Firstly so lovely to meet My UB40 friends thanks for your company, didn't we have a ball! Val, Marg, Jay, Vern, Anne-Marie, Miss Puma, Michele to name but a few ! Xxxxx
Steel pulse were amazing! Wicked outfits so colourful and energetic and I loved the music!
UB40 were even more amazing, on top form as always. It was over all too quickly I just didn't want the music to end! IM just on top of the world I never want to forget the fun the feeling the friendship and mostly the music! It's a big heart felt thank you from me for a fabulous evening xxx
Highlights: my Campbell Sandwich, Robin calling me Lynnie Quinney from Redditch! Hugs off the guys and they are so lovely letting us take photos. You guys are awesome and gorgeous and so bloody talented. You own that stage every one of you. I LOVE UB40 soooo much!!!! Don't break my heart loved it.
Thank you! Enjoyed it so much. Val Jay Marg Queen V, love ya too xxxx
So happy. Night night and Big big love allxxxx
. Get better soon Martin xx
Can't wait for the new album!

Last edited by lynnie4ub40; 22nd December 2015 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Missed a friend out sorry
Old 22nd December 2015, 01:12 PM
UBloonie

Wow!!!! You really had a good Night!!!! You make me smile reading this. Thank you.
Old 22nd December 2015, 01:14 PM
UBloonie

Old 22nd December 2015, 01:19 PM
UB40 Fan

Think the feeling of joy will last for some time Lyn; here's to next time. Happy 2016!
Old 22nd December 2015, 06:23 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Lynnie Quinney your excitement never ceases to excite me again. Am sat here wishing I could get some new feet for Xmas, or some gig news but there's a smile on my face as I type. The past 2 years worth of tours have been fantastic, the last 2 nights even more so. Can't quite fathom why I'm not freezing in a gig queue tonight though ...

Lovely to see so many Loonies over the past couple of days, and to meet some I've only known via a computer screen (the good Queen V for instance, Vern you are a little star!). Merry Xmas to all and here's to more fun in 2016
Old 22nd December 2015, 06:51 PM
UB40 Fan

Seasons greetings, loads of big love, health and happiness wished to everyone here, and to all you hold dear xx have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!

Heart felt thanks to UB40 for their gorgeous reggae music that injects happiness into us, each time we listen, and for the thrill and excitement of the live gigs! You never fail to deliver, your talent is amazing. You always give us an amazing time! Thank you for your kind hospitality and friendship. For putting up with us fans and our need to photograph each memorable moment with you! Such a privilege to hear you live, and to meet you too!

THANK YOU!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO, ROBIN!!

Here's to the next album, so looking forward to that!! BIG LOVE XX
Old 24th December 2015, 03:41 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine007 View Post
Lynnie Quinney your excitement never ceases to excite me again. Am sat here wishing I could get some new feet for Xmas, or some gig news but there's a smile on my face as I type. The past 2 years worth of tours have been fantastic, the last 2 nights even more so. Can't quite fathom why I'm not freezing in a gig queue tonight though ...

Lovely to see so many Loonies over the past couple of days, and to meet some I've only known via a computer screen (the good Queen V for instance, Vern you are a little star!). Merry Xmas to all and here's to more fun in 2016
No you're the star Michele, meeting you and Lynnie was the icing on the cake for me. I hope we can co-ordinate a gig next year, that would be so much fun. I don't know how you guys managed to withstand the cold Brum temperature for so long but that's dedication for you. Love you both loads.
Old 24th December 2015, 03:47 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenv View Post
No you're the star Michele, meeting you and Lynnie was the icing on the cake for me. I hope we can co-ordinate a gig next year, that would be so much fun. I don't know how you guys managed to withstand the cold Brum temperature for so long but that's dedication for you. Love you both loads.
Defo Vern! So lovely meeting up at last ! See you again soon xx
Old 24th December 2015, 05:36 PM
Super Über UBloonie

I hope so Vern, and even more hopefully - in warmer weather. I was layered up but even so by 6.30 various bits were on their way to frozen

Ok, we are all stars, is that better?
Old 24th December 2015, 06:18 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine007 View Post
I hope so Vern, and even more hopefully - in warmer weather. I was layered up but even so by 6.30 various bits were on their way to frozen

Ok, we are all stars, is that better?
That I believe, I was dressed for artic temperatures, born and raised in England and I still can't adapt to the cold temperatures!!!!! Yes, we are all stars Michele but you are the original Starshine I think the boys should invite all three of us to their studio ..... that would be fun Lynnie could you have a word with your brothers and get back to us