Old 28th June 2014, 03:15 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
religious or not, we can still have a sense of humour. . . . .

speaking of Sal Tlay Ka Citie, you should definitely squeeze it into the next USA Tour!!!!

But I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave.
Old 28th June 2014, 06:23 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
religious or not, we can still have a sense of humour. . . . .

brilliant. Is this part of the stage show?

Come to think of it, and with respect, I've never seen a non-white mormon. I'm sure they must try to convert people of all races but is the mormon faith predominantly white?
Old 28th June 2014, 10:32 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by signing in View Post
brilliant. Is this part of the stage show?

Come to think of it, and with respect, I've never seen a non-white mormon. I'm sure they must try to convert people of all races but is the mormon faith predominantly white?

I'm fairly sure that there are Mormons of all races. From what I understand there are a growing number of Samoans and Hawaiians who are Mormon.

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow, 'God and The Astronomers'
Old 29th June 2014, 12:37 AM
UBloonie

Old 30th June 2014, 03:38 AM
UBloonie

[Come to think of it, and with respect, I've never seen a non-white mormon. I'm sure they must try to convert people of all races but is the mormon faith predominantly white?[/QUOTE]

Since you hadnt seen one (non-white Mormon) yet, and if you are really wondering if they exist, do a google search for "Mormon Channel." Then there is a section under "Series" called "Mormon Messages." And, under the same "Series" by clicking to the right, there is one called "I'm a Mormon." There are Asian Mormons, African Mormons, South American Mormons, European Mormons, not so many Middle Eastern Mormons, 0 Antartican Mormons, Australian Mormons, Polynesian Mormons (my guess is that 10 % of the crown in the video "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain" are Mormons). And Lots of North American Mormons.

I'd be curious what you think after watching a few of the "non-white" clips.

Aaron.

Last edited by Aaron A; 30th June 2014 at 03:41 AM.
Old 30th June 2014, 03:50 AM
UBloonie

P.S. There are even Cowboy Mormons. Just sayin'

aa

Old 30th June 2014, 05:34 AM
UBloonie

If Mormons would have been around 1,000 years ago....there could have been Norman Mormons....

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow, 'God and The Astronomers'
Old 30th June 2014, 05:34 AM
UBloonie

Not making fun...just providing some levity.

Old 30th June 2014, 05:44 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GefferyMorgan View Post
If Mormons would have been around 1,000 years ago....there could have been Norman Mormons....
I know, I sound like the guy in Forrest Gump, who tells of all of the types of shrimp there are. lol

AA

Old 30th June 2014, 05:50 AM
UBloonie

Good ol' Bubba. Shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp gumbo, shrimp soup, shrimp sandwich....lol