UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   General Anarchy (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   gary barlow talks crap (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=604676)

Dean M 3rd December 2011 08:59 PM

gary barlow talks crap

how can he say that micha b cant win?
she has the most powerful voice of all the remaining acts
to me
she is nearly as good as Aretha Franklin

Saad 3rd December 2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean M (Post 1606193)
how can he say that micha b cant win?
she has the most powerful voice of all the remaining acts
to me
she is nearly as good as Aretha Franklin

Up there with the Queen of Soul :shock: :ooh: :aagh: whatever you're smoking/drinking Dean you should ask for a refund :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

UK Warrior 3rd December 2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saad (Post 1606201)
Up there with the Queen of Soul :shock: :ooh: :aagh: whatever you're smoking/drinking Dean you should ask for a refund :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Agreed. Change your dealer dude.

JB40 3rd December 2011 10:11 PM

I know gary barlow is a bit stuck up, but he's been in corrie since the very beginning back in the 60's. . . . . . .no. . . . . .hang on. . . . .sorry. . that's KEN barlow.

nephertiti 3rd December 2011 11:41 PM

Its when u lose touch with the ground your feet walk on.....
Sadly these days culture seems to be you have to become nasty to be on TV.....

FATHER TED2 4th December 2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nephertiti (Post 1606217)
Its when u lose touch with the ground your feet walk on.....
Sadly these days culture seems to be you have to become nasty to be on TV.....

Even worse is the fact it's pantomime nastiness, obviously scripted because the likes of cowell, robinson clarkson etc haven't got the wit or intelligence to make things up on the spot, and the more you see them the more obvious it becomes that these charades are very poorly rehearsed and thrown together

rhondda rudie 4th December 2011 01:52 PM

Cowell is an evil genius.He's made millions out of the music industry while producing nothing of any artistic value.

mrClaypole 4th December 2011 01:53 PM

I think theres something wrong with me, Ive never watched X factor, pop idol, strictly come dancing or strictly crying over a sob story come pop idol factor.
My Saturday nights are usually spent in a pub getting mellow. Then its home via an off licence.

FATHER TED2 4th December 2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhondda rudie (Post 1606239)
Cowell is an evil genius.He's made millions out of the music industry while producing nothing of any artistic value.

The closest so far were zig and zag (not irelands finest moment )

rhondda rudie 4th December 2011 08:25 PM

My mrs has got it on now.I've seen very little of this year's show (working Saturday and Sunday afternoon shifts has some advantages:grin:).Listening to the final few acts they remind me of singers you see at holiday camps or workingmens clubs,i.e. moderately talented singers doing inferior versions of other people's songs.There is no originality on display which is probably just as well as it would have been nipped in the bud sharpish.