UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   MSG 4 THE LOVELY RACHEL B (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=559922)

bluebell 1st November 2006 04:51 PM

MSG 4 THE LOVELY RACHEL B

Dearest Rachel

I was awoken this morning to the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from you.
I have to tell you i burst into tears,i just was not expecting them.
Even though you sent them for my birthday i know they came with my other "problem" in mind and i want you to know just how much i appreciate your support and your thoughtfullness.
THANKYOU so very much Rachel it means an awful lot to me at the moment and it shows me i'm in your thoughts.As the saying goes " when the chips are down you know who your friends are" and you have shown me it's true :love:
Once again thankyou for supporting me and being a friend :kiss: :love:
:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

To any loonies who may look in and say this should be on ga i say this....I wanted it to be here...maybe the bickering loonies can then see just what a wonderful board this can be and the genuine frienships that can be made here :friends:

Lou.B 1st November 2006 05:01 PM

What a lovely suprise Hazel :grin: and a lovely gesture too Rach, glad you had a lovely Birthday hun :friends:

sweetsensation 1st November 2006 05:02 PM

:grin: :love:

Your always in my thoughts too Hazel :friends: That was a lovely well deserved surprise or you :kiss:

KGB_I_was_NOT 1st November 2006 05:05 PM

Happy Birthday again, Hazel!!

:friends: :friends: :love: :love:

Rachel, you're a good friend! :beer:

bluebell 1st November 2006 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetsensation
:grin: :love:

Your always in my thoughts too Hazel :friends: That was a lovely well deserved surprise or you :kiss:

michelle i know that too hun.....so many lovely people around me from this bb :friends:

Rachel~B 1st November 2006 05:11 PM

Hazel...you deserve them babes... :love: so pleased you got them, was thinkin/wondering all day lmao... :grin:
so happy you liked them...this post brought a tear to my eye, readin about they joy they brought you...
:love:
take care babes... :friends:

bluebell 1st November 2006 05:21 PM

aww rache ....you should see them...all pink and white lillies( my favourites) and roses....all dressed up....beautiful :kiss: :friends:

Rachel~B 1st November 2006 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebell
aww rache ....you should see them...all pink and white lillies( my favourites) and roses....all dressed up....beautiful :kiss: :friends:

oh great, i chose well then... :bigwink:

enjoy... :love:

elaine2005 1st November 2006 05:44 PM

awww how sweet , who would of thought it ... of rachel i mean :ooh: :eek: :laff:

ONLY JOKING RACHEL ... you know i used to luv ya , and do again :lol: :friends:

>>> leaves quietly. :angel:

Rachel~B 1st November 2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elaine2005
awww how sweet , who would of thought it ... of rachel i mean :ooh: :eek: :laff:

ONLY JOKING RACHEL ... you know i used to luv ya , and do again :lol: :friends:

>>> leaves quietly. :angel:

i know...my reputation of bein a bitch is in tatters now lmfao... :haha:

:friends: :love: :friends: