UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   UBTV..OMNIBUS part 2 (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=595883)

NUB40 22nd January 2010 08:04 PM

Nice one BT :D

Heres keeping everything crossed :D

noellfc 22nd January 2010 08:33 PM

hey i hope so went to sum forest tours and they where proper kickarse brill.omg u get tha close to the stage i cud smell alis breath even tho it stunk hehe.

noellfc 22nd January 2010 08:34 PM

it didnt really but his watch was wrong

jucie 23rd January 2010 06:55 PM

Thanks for that BT I'll keep posted with bated breath :D TAKE CARE.

Lilia Urrutia 1st February 2010 04:29 AM

scooting open

Quote:

Originally Posted by bt/ub40 (Post 1426559)
Thanks for the feedback Skirge...it all helps...I will try and keep it fresh and post regular clips of the guys not only answering stuff but during our daily routine, rehearsing, talking about projects, answering/contributing to posts via film...it would be good to get actual replies with feed back from everyone that views the clips...A lot watch them but only a few leave a reply...It all helps refine what it is exactly that people want from a forum like this...Anyway...Hope you are all enjoying the holidays, New Years Eve any minute now...CHEERS BIG EARS...

I've always thought of UB40 as a band that is down to earth and accessible to thier fans, these clips attest to that.

Keep them coming,
Lilia

bt/ub40 1st February 2010 11:48 AM

Thanks Lilia....The pleasure is all ours, we are very proud of the relationship we have with the people we make our music for, and over the years we have made a lot of friends along the way without whom UB40's professional life would be very different.
We leave for South America this week for a gig in Lima Peru where I plan to shoot some more clips..No more questions folks as I have a BIG list of questions from the board members already..Save them up for next time...

JANEY 1st February 2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bt/ub40 (Post 1438992)
Thanks Lilia....The pleasure is all ours, we are very proud of the relationship we have with the people we make our music for, and over the years we have made a lot of friends along the way without whom UB40's professional life would be very different.
We leave for South America this week for a gig in Lima Peru where I plan to shoot some more clips..No more questions folks as I have a BIG list of questions from the board members already..Save them up for next time...

Look forward to that BT :bouncepurple:

jucie 23rd February 2010 12:08 PM

QUESTION Hi there Brian, can you please tell me what ever happened to the Matic 16 that toured with you long long time ago that played brass section from Julie and Sonya west yorkshire BIG LOVE X

so here i am 17th June 2010 11:47 PM

ubtv so here i am...................how i wish i knew a way of getting astro and the boys to do this project it would be just a dream a belated big thank you for answering the question cool stuff brian

AMANDLA UB40 29th June 2010 09:19 PM

great to see!! ;)