UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ipswich Town the place I like to be ........ (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=613370)

queenv 18th October 2015 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nephertiti (Post 1659283)
Lovely Fab review QueenB ... Bounces of the page and totally great that you got to meet them ...many happy returns ...

Thanks Neph, it was amazing, simply amazing :bouncelblue: :bouncelblue::bouncelblue:

Starshine007 19th October 2015 10:33 PM

I felt your pain at that journey, lovely write up despite the drama, thank you. Glad you did get to see the boys backstage after all. They are such a lovely bunch aren't they? :D

But umm, do you mind if we never travel to a gig together? :wink:

queenv 20th October 2015 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starshine007 (Post 1659303)
I felt your pain at that journey, lovely write up despite the drama, thank you. Glad you did get to see the boys backstage after all. They are such a lovely bunch aren't they? :D

Well Michelle, there's only one thing to say about that journey NEVER AGAIN. However, at least I didn't have to wait until I was using a Zimmer frame and needing a stairlift to get up to meet them..... and yes they were absolute gems and a pleasure to talk to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starshine007 (Post 1659303)
But umm, do you mind if we never travel to a gig together? :wink:

I wouldn't subject anyone to that trauma!!!! Next time my son is unwell and can't take me, I'll walk lol

Starshine007 20th October 2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queenv (Post 1659315)
Well Michelle, there's only one thing to say about that journey NEVER AGAIN. However, at least I didn't have to wait until I was using a Zimmer frame and needing a stairlift to get up to meet them..... and yes they were absolute gems and a pleasure to talk to.

I wouldn't subject anyone to that trauma!!!! Next time my son is unwell and can't take me, I'll walk lol

We need a like button on here :grin:

Junkie Rock Star 21st October 2015 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queenv (Post 1659287)
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'Cause Ipswich, Ipswich is our name

you are officially my favourite BB person!

queenv 21st October 2015 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkie Rock Star (Post 1659318)
you are officially my favourite BB person!

Why thank you Junkie Rockstar but I'm not sure if it was my singing or the fact that you also support Ipswich Town that has earned me the honour of being your favourite BB person :grin::grin::grin:

Sal 21st October 2015 07:28 PM

Great read V.....so glad you got to meet the boys after your nightmare journey getting there :) xx

queenv 21st October 2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starshine007 (Post 1659317)
We need a like button on here :grin:

I Like that idea Michele :grin:

queenv 21st October 2015 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sal (Post 1659322)
Great read V.....so glad you got to meet the boys after your nightmare journey getting there :) xx

Thanks Sal, we had a brilliant night in the end. I'm thinking about taking driving lessons next year :-D