UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   what can i say (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=595021)

style jc 26th November 2009 11:39 PM

what can i say

just want to say i feel i owe ub40 an apoligy,i been a ub fan all my life it took me awhile to get over ali leaving the band and it also took me awhile to feel the way for dunx voice,dont get me wrong its tuff wen u only here one voice most of the time in ub40 and being so use to ali singing and that golding voice,plus robin and norman and earl singing too,it is always hard wen a new voice comes in and becomes lead singer,i never put dunx down but i got to say now he sounds fab and has a fantastic voice,we are all quick to put another down i no i did and im sorry for that,i dont think anyone has the right,but hey im only human.anyway i just want to say i think the new ub40 stuff is fab and dunx voice is out of this world,my wife is from america and its thanks giving we had some friends over for dinner i ask them wat they taught of the new ub40 and they said they sound better and more grown up lol.they likes dunx,anyway im here to say sorry im an honest man and still a big ub40 fan i cant wait to see ub40 soon,i did not make the irish gigs due to work,but ill see u all in the new year,im off to prague with my pretty wife in the morning for 3 nights.have a great tour ub40 keep up the good work.peace all.be good and happy.

j59 27th November 2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by style jc (Post 1413316)
just want to say i feel i owe ub40 an apoligy,i been a ub fan all my life it took me awhile to get over ali leaving the band and it also took me awhile to feel the way for dunx voice,dont get me wrong its tuff wen u only here one voice most of the time in ub40 and being so use to ali singing and that golding voice,plus robin and norman and earl singing too,it is always hard wen a new voice comes in and becomes lead singer,i never put dunx down but i got to say now he sounds fab and has a fantastic voice,we are all quick to put another down i no i did and im sorry for that,i dont think anyone has the right,but hey im only human.anyway i just want to say i think the new ub40 stuff is fab and dunx voice is out of this world,my wife is from america and its thanks giving we had some friends over for dinner i ask them wat they taught of the new ub40 and they said they sound better and more grown up lol.they likes dunx,anyway im here to say sorry im an honest man and still a big ub40 fan i cant wait to see ub40 soon,i did not make the irish gigs due to work,but ill see u all in the new year,im off to prague with my pretty wife in the morning for 3 nights.have a great tour ub40 keep up the good work.peace all.be good and happy.

Nice one.

love jx

Seahorse 27th November 2009 03:48 AM

Respect to you.

Have fun with the Brit/Yank translations of the same word. 11 years down the road and we still find new ones and laugh at each other. ;)

bt/ub40 27th November 2009 07:34 AM

I shall make sure Dunx gets to see your post JC....nice one and have a wonderful time in Prague..its a beautiful historic city...

Waltjo 27th November 2009 09:13 AM

Takes a big man to admit that he was wrong to judge :wink:well done JC have a lovely time in Prague :friends::friends:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal) 27th November 2009 09:34 AM

Nice one Jonathan
They are sounding better than ever aren't they!
might catch you and your lovely wife at a gig soon.

pgb 27th November 2009 11:01 AM

Nice one JC, 8)
Respect.

Johnny Be Good 27th November 2009 02:27 PM

;)

sardonicus 2 27th November 2009 04:29 PM

Nice one JC

Honest words.

Take it easy

jenthered 27th November 2009 04:33 PM

lovely post JC:smile: i agree the boys sound and look better then they have for years:smile: onwards and upwards for UB40!:bouncelblue::bouncepurple::bouncelblue: