UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Maintenance needed on this site (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=592342)

johnny 2 bad 1st July 2009 11:09 AM

Maintenance needed on this site

Ban :!: Ban :!: Ban :!: the dwellers from the darkside.. :laff:

Carolanne 1st July 2009 11:11 AM

I agree
I am all for freedom of speech BUT the sick posts have to be removed

C

Matt Pacino 1st July 2009 11:19 AM

NO, as annoying as it is, let them stay, freedom of speech is what makes this forum such a good place, unlike the big brother style Dampside, The UB's & all of us on here are grown up enough to handle what ever they have to say & have the ability to discuss their issues in a proper manner even if they can't.

yoyo 1st July 2009 11:29 AM

so Matt, you like to see members of the band the subject of sick minds???? I dont, and i totally agree with j2b. This is what makes me stay away. I also dont like the way they get our friends, on here, backs up.This used to be a friendly site where youngsters could come, now, if i had young kids, i wouldnt even let them know it existed, all because of the weirdos. Just my opinion.

Waltjo 1st July 2009 11:32 AM

Well I think people like Mr X should be banned :evil: for posting perverted stuff on here.
The rest I am not bothered about to be honest :wink: as one has come in for a fair amount of name calling myself :P I can give as good as I get :wink: but fair enough it must get pretty tedious for people who come to see UB40 related stuff :wink:

Helena 1st July 2009 11:46 AM

i'm not for banning people and removing posts but i do think some of the X rated stuff should go. kids read this board.

loekie 1st July 2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Pacino
NO, as annoying as it is, let them stay, freedom of speech is what makes this forum such a good place, unlike the big brother style Dampside, The UB's & all of us on here are grown up enough to handle what ever they have to say & have the ability to discuss their issues in a proper manner even if they can't.

Sorry Matt this has nothing to do with a discussion it's just slating slating and slating. Don't know what you think but calling a woman a w**re that is real low low low. and just 1 advice for you if you can't support the other site stay away from it like I do!!

Matt Pacino 1st July 2009 12:03 PM

I agree what they are saying is totally sick but it seems to me that they are purposely trying to get banned just so they can say "what happened the freedom of speech ect, cearley whoever this low life is, its definitely somebody from the Ali forum, probably one of the newer members that isn't clear of what queen Liz expects from them, I think their doing a great job of represent Ali Campbell on this forum don't you??

Waltjo 1st July 2009 12:20 PM

:shock: :shock: Sardi thinks Mr X is BT what a wally :wink:

Matt Pacino 1st July 2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waltjo
:shock: :shock: Sardi thinks Mr X is BT what a wally :wink:

Think he might have been a little bit busy doing something else last night, don't you. :rolleyes: