UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   R.I.P. Kevin Mcsheffery (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=612661)

Skirge, The Chef 27th April 2014 06:11 PM

R.I.P. Kevin Mcsheffery

From Brian on facebook.. such sad news

Its with great sadness I have to report the sudden passing away of Kevin Mcsheffery, one half of Glasgow's & Big love reggae radios reggae twins.. Our thoughts are with Brian Mcsheffrey, Kevin's twin and best mucker...Saw them both in Glasgow just 3 weeks ago , looking as strong and tenacious as ever... I'm away to raise a glass to a great Scotsman.. one word is all i have ****INELL !

Luci Lockit 27th April 2014 06:18 PM

Shocking news. Truly upset and sorrowed by this news today.
My heart goes out to Brian, the other half of the Reggae twins.
We were only having a drink a few weeks ago in the dressing room.
It's a sad sad day today
xxxxxx

Version Girl 27th April 2014 06:42 PM

Such sad news, RIP Kevin. Love to Brian and the rest of his family :sad:

cepboi 27th April 2014 07:56 PM

Thank you - UB40 was my brothers life with me - two weeks ago was his 42nd birthday myself and my partner Lynne bought him Rat In The Kitchen Mug as he loved his tshirt he bought at Barralands :1986 our first UB gig together - I thank u all for the wishes - my heart is broken - but we are and always will be The ReggaeTwins - my stunning baby brother -Kevin H. McSheffery - Big Love

puma 27th April 2014 08:03 PM

RIP Kevin.
Condolences & prayers to you, Brian & family x

Sal 27th April 2014 08:15 PM

This is such shocking and sad news......my heart goes out to Brian Mc and his family. Thinking of you all.....RIP Kevin :( :( :( xxx

rockin robot returns 27th April 2014 08:43 PM

I am truly saddened by this news!
My heart sank when i found out and cant quite believe it.
Brian, my thoughts are with you and all the family, big love to you all.

Having known Kevin and Brian since 89, we lost touch over the years but got back in touch again through here on the board and met up again.

We enjoyed a memorable trip to liverpool in november and i owe a massive thanks to Kevin for making a dream come true recently when we were together for the glasgow gig as he arranged for me to get backstage to meet the band.
I shared a wee moment with him on the way back and thanked him and told him how much i appreciated what he had done!

My heart is heavy just now and i really feel for Brian and the family and of course Rob countryman uk.

Time to raise a glass of jack daniels in salute to the DON Kevin McSheffery Jahroots uk Big love reggae radio pioneer!

Will miss you Bro!
Love to all Ray

Baggariddim 27th April 2014 08:59 PM

Big Respect and Much Love to Kevin and his family. Rest in Peace and the loving vibes of Reggae Music brother.....
One Love,
Bagga & Jolene

Carolanne 27th April 2014 09:02 PM

Such sad news.
RIP Kevin
Keeping the family in my thoughts and prayers

C

Tik 27th April 2014 09:06 PM

x