UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Twat A Hoy (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=612598)

cepboi 14th April 2014 08:15 PM

Twat A Hoy

hello - I ain't usually on kicking up a rumpus - but I can't take this pish any longer - I see the 2nd kid on lead vocalist the pounce they call matt hoy !! The robin campbell fill in for the other kind of ub kidding has a fan page - on Facebook - who the f@@k does these ppl think they are especially this pounce ship ahoy !! He couldnt even tie robins shoes but goes on about how great they are - look at the crowds!! He says ... lucky if u can fit 50 ppl in the hotel lobby rooms they are playing never mind seeing past Auldi 's ever inflating forehead and arse !! This twat is trying to make a living off guys who have sweated tears for over 30 years - yet being f@@king worshipped - I really think ppl should look at the real picture - UB are riding a crest of a wave sell out tour- Duncan sounding amazing - the band enjoying themselves - I first went to see UB in 1986 with my twin at barralands the buzz was stunning and we both agreed that the gig just there in Glasgow was Better - hard to believe I know but it bloody was !!! So rant over take a look at the UB - Kiddin - fan page for Shit a Hoy it is so sad it's funny -When will UB Kiddin just bloody give it up !!!

old loonie 14th April 2014 08:27 PM

jokers mate. amazingly every time UB40 do a tour Fatboy tries to jump on the back of it to try and sell tickets for his Labour of Love/prince real ub40 blah blah blah shows. looks like the lawyers will take care of it but got to say its the best tour i have been on and that includes earlier stuff with the ex singer well when he actually sounded like Dunc rather than the jamaican squeal wobbler he is now. very sad for him but ubs going from strength to strength

rhondda rudie 14th April 2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cepboi (Post 1652601)
hello - I ain't usually on kicking up a rumpus - but I can't take this pish any longer - I see the 2nd kid on lead vocalist the pounce they call matt hoy !! The robin campbell fill in for the other kind of ub kidding has a fan page - on Facebook - who the f@@k does these ppl think they are especially this pounce ship ahoy !! He couldnt even tie robins shoes but goes on about how great they are - look at the crowds!! He says ... lucky if u can fit 50 ppl in the hotel lobby rooms they are playing never mind seeing past Auldi 's ever inflating forehead and arse !! This twat is trying to make a living off guys who have sweated tears for over 30 years - yet being f@@king worshipped - I really think ppl should look at the real picture - UB are riding a crest of a wave sell out tour- Duncan sounding amazing - the band enjoying themselves - I first went to see UB in 1986 with my twin at barralands the buzz was stunning and we both agreed that the gig just there in Glasgow was Better - hard to believe I know but it bloody was !!! So rant over take a look at the UB - Kiddin - fan page for Shit a Hoy it is so sad it's funny -When will UB Kiddin just bloody give it up !!!

Great post Brian,agree totally.Matt Hoy,never heard of him.Isn't he something to do with cycling.:wink:

bruno 14th April 2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old loonie (Post 1652604)
jokers mate. amazingly every time UB40 do a tour Fatboy tries to jump on the back of it to try and sell tickets for his Labour of Love/prince real ub40 blah blah blah shows. looks like the lawyers will take care of it but got to say its the best tour i have been on and that includes earlier stuff with the ex singer well when he actually sounded like Dunc rather than the jamaican squeal wobbler he is now. very sad for him but ubs going from strength to strength

what he said !!! bravo mate , 100% agree 8):friends:

old loonie 14th April 2014 08:59 PM

yes bruno heard about the twat that was trying to pass off that rrw video etc etc ste the saxman bellend. twonk. how are you my friend? we now going to southend rrschedualed gig as its on a monday we can make it are you going?

bruno 14th April 2014 09:04 PM

yea ! he bored me on my vids on youtube and other karaoke videos of his heroes ; im french but i can answer to this cowards haha
So im now in top form but i dont think go to another uk gig ; im lucky coz the band will be in my country this year ,!!! i am sure to go 6 of july for see them ;) For southend, i can't wait for your review and your pics my friend :)

cepboi 14th April 2014 09:11 PM

Couldn't take the pish no longer - shit a hoy - run aground !!!

old loonie 14th April 2014 09:12 PM

i will defo. hey ya never know we may venture to france for a weekend and take in a ub gig but you may have to help us get around as France is a little out of my comfort zone lol

bruno 14th April 2014 09:21 PM

haha you re welcome mate ! ! ! ;) and for 'matt hoy' i guess he's sooo bad singer, aldi can use his voice for ruin his career a little more :D

DreamBig 14th April 2014 09:22 PM

The way they use the name UB40 is fraudulent. Legal system needs to hurry up. Wheels of justice need to turn quicker.