UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Rival UB40 fans clash after Ali Campbell reveals ongoing family feud (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=613095)

Junkie Rock Star 15th December 2014 06:14 PM

Rival UB40 fans clash after Ali Campbell reveals ongoing family feud

Rival UB40 fans clash after Ali Campbell reveals ongoing family feud

UB40 fans wade in after Ali Campbell reveals ongoing family feud - Birmingham Mail

Starshine007 15th December 2014 07:20 PM

Roger, you're (in)famous, as is Helena! Worth doing the poll on the page folks, let's show em :wink:

ubnormie 15th December 2014 08:01 PM

Listen to this and you all know how good his sings now NOT

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-...urn-of-reggae/

Unbelievable how bad this is

Max respect nor

oLdbOi 15th December 2014 08:49 PM

Crazyshit!

oLdbOi

Skirge, The Chef 15th December 2014 08:53 PM

:laff: the worlds most pointless poll, revote whats the point
:D
:friends:

old loonie 15th December 2014 11:59 PM

surprise he aint got his biggest fan on stage with him now, he may as well cos they are in the sh1t sounding like that

Junkie Rock Star 16th December 2014 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubnormie (Post 1657673)

i don't know whether to laugh or cry...

jonnyboy01 16th December 2014 03:11 AM

sadness ill feeling.... ub40 forever awesome singer Duncan has his style ali has his but brian and norman and robin and jimmy and rest still have original sound and just gets better and better UB40 cant wait till motherwell gig big love guys ..jonny scotland

JB40 16th December 2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Max respect nor

normie. that was fkn TERRIBLE !! he just can't cut it any more. Notice the cheesy game show host false grin he seems to have adopted. that's because they have seen all the Ub40 posts saying we look happy on stage, and he's playing catch up. problem is, our happiness on stage is genuine.

JB40 16th December 2014 06:19 PM

In that interview he says 'they want to settle out of court, but I want to go to the high court to have my say'. he'd better tell his solicitors because we received a letter from them last week asking to settle out of court. We refused. He is a liar and a cheat. we most definitely DO NOT want to settle out of court. We want him to make a complete ass of himself in front of a judge.

old loonie 16th December 2014 06:34 PM

he goes from bad to worse jim. The idiots at the brum mail should know better but i suppose it sells them papers

Baggariddim 16th December 2014 06:51 PM

Does he still have a right to call his website ub40.org? Still think a lot of work has to be done with publicity to make sure the public knows the difference between his act and UB40. Anyway, the sold out shows and good will toward the band on the sold out UK Tour alone speaks volumes.

Peace,
Bagga.....

mrClaypole 16th December 2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB40 (Post 1657681)
normie. that was fkn TERRIBLE !! he just can't cut it any more. Notice the cheesy game show host false grin he seems to have adopted. that's because they have seen all the Ub40 posts saying we look happy on stage, and he's playing catch up. problem is, our happiness on stage is genuine.

They do seem to take our advice which proves they are reading our posts on Facebook, Perhaps we could jokingly suggest that the wearing of rainbow wigs and red noses by you lot live this year on tour added to the party atnosphere, it would be hilarous to see the many and erroneously Aldi Syhambles band on their next TV performance.

jonnyboy01 17th December 2014 03:39 AM

big love jb me too he made idiot him self again we all now cant wait for uk gig man your drumming is awesome and Duncan amazine and sound gets better year after year big love respect jb .....jonny edinburgh

jonnyboy01 17th December 2014 04:12 AM

respect jb

big love jb me too he made idiot him self again we all now cant wait for uk gig man your drumming is awesome and Duncan amazine and sound gets better year after year big love respect jb .....jonny...

Mikey-e 17th December 2014 01:10 PM

[QUOTE=ubnormie;1657673]Listen to this and you all know how good his sings now NOT

Max respect nor[/Holy crap that was terrible

Junkie Rock Star 17th December 2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Someone mentioned on Facebook last night that they're using an old UB40 backing track, and you can actually hear Robin's harmony vocals on it.. I didn't watch it for more than 30 seconds, and I have no inclination to watch it again. but I might when I get home this evening to see...

old loonie 17th December 2014 02:49 PM

not even gonna listen to the screech that comes out of that liars mouth cant bear it

ubnormie 17th December 2014 04:41 PM

:(

and what about this...... you see aldi without UB40 is less then zero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q1n7hs9qyY

greetings ubnormie

Starshine007 17th December 2014 11:42 PM

Red Red Whine, and a chopped up Maybe Tomorrow. No idea where to start on those, except to say I need to find a tissue, my ears are bleeding.

npg 19th December 2014 03:36 PM

at least they can get on tv...

kate13 19th December 2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npg (Post 1657696)

What the odd TV show with a few backing tracks, I must say though he's diction improved dramatically 30 years of RRW and i never knew it had girl in it, Hey No worries, UB40 are to busy playing a sold out tour, you'know the one that's gone that well, their adding to it, a third time.

kate13 19th December 2014 09:08 PM

After trawling through all that, What's marg done to sardy, it's all NUB40 this NUB40 that.

It's nice to read that ali's world tour is still on going, didn't it start in 2008, anyone fancy contacting the Guinness book of world records, he's gota to have beaten something by now, you'know, the longest tour with the least venues played.

kate13 19th December 2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old loonie (Post 1657683)
he goes from bad to worse jim. The idiots at the brum mail should know better but i suppose it sells them papers

It's publicity for his shows, the two of them.

Junkie Rock Star 19th December 2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

so can Justin Bieber.. or a guy with a performing seal...

old loonie 20th December 2014 10:55 AM

love that Katie the longest world tour with the least amount of gigs. you see i thought when you toured you would put a number of shows in a country to at least make it cost effective but he cant put a tour together because people know that he is a fraud. NPG your loyalty is very very suspect as usual.

Jacko/UB?? 20th December 2014 11:43 AM

I think the fact that he can get on TV makes not only the situation regarding his use of the brand / band even more notable as 'reunited' and 'We are UB40' etc are his selling points to get TV coverage. But also his sales etc will be judged on the amount of promo and I dont think camp Ali can be that impressed with the return.

Compared to our boys who, as much as it may frustrate alot of us, we rarely ever see promote a tour or album yet they got top 30 with the 'country album' that apparently destroys the legacy, then go on to sell out most of the venues on the tour, albeit maybe smaller, but people have had 6/7 years to latch on to the fact that its Duncan in the band and still they come, still they want the real UB40 sound

R.

old loonie 20th December 2014 12:02 PM

well put jacko

old loonie 20th December 2014 12:11 PM

before NPG starts spouting the usual bollx about i like to both sides, yes listen to his stuff if floats your boat but stop pretending to ub40 you tosser

Helena 20th December 2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old loonie (Post 1657707)
before NPG starts spouting the usual bollx about i like to both sides, yes listen to his stuff if floats your boat but stop pretending to ub40 you tosser

Wouldn't take any notice of somebody that has a picture of a paedo as their sign off lol

Helena 20th December 2014 10:06 PM

p.s. hate the Birmingham Mail article. Can't believe they have written a news report about comments made on a different news report. They must be desperate for things to write about. I've lost all respect for them.

ANiMALicious 20th December 2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helena (Post 1657710)
Wouldn't take any notice of somebody that has a picture of a paedo as their sign off lol

OWch@!!! With a really big OW hels lmao

Ani

Helena 20th December 2014 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANiMALicious (Post 1657712)
OWch@!!! With a really big OW hels lmao

Ani

Oh come on it's what everyone thinks. Just because he made good music didn't make him less of a paedo.

old loonie 21st December 2014 09:55 AM

knew there was something not right with them Helena

Lambsbread 21st December 2014 08:50 PM

I think it gets a bit boring when it gets personal between two groups of people that don't have any personal disagreements with each other :boring: . Come on guys let's talk about something else for a change

rhondda rudie 22nd December 2014 02:28 AM

Quote:

Unwise when you sound like that though surely:-D:-D

old loonie 22nd December 2014 10:30 AM

no point in trying to reason with them Tom they have hearing problems an obvious distortion

JB40 22nd December 2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambsbread (Post 1657718)
I think it gets a bit boring when it gets personal between two groups of people that don't have any personal disagreements with each other :boring: . Come on guys let's talk about something else for a change

nothing to do with us here. This is all as a result of yet another interview from our ex singer full of lies and distortions. Lambsbread, if YOU came across an article in a newspaper that was spreading lies and using your name, would you think it was 'boring' and just pretend it never happened ?? We wish he would get on with his life, but unfortunately he won't go away, so we are going to have to make him stop through law. In the meantime, this is bound to happen because of the actions of our ex singer.

old loonie 22nd December 2014 03:24 PM

it is boring at times because he wont let go and strange people like NPG are bumming up his ego by constantly giving us the ( well at least he is on TV bullsh1t) well its done him fk all good and while he keeps using ub40 name we will continue to name and shame the b@#%@%d

Saad 22nd December 2014 11:54 PM

Quote:

So can Gary Glitter.........................