UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Rival UB40 fans clash after Ali Campbell reveals ongoing family feud (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=613095)

npg 19th December 2014 03:36 PM

at least they can get on tv...

kate13 19th December 2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npg (Post 1657696)

What the odd TV show with a few backing tracks, I must say though he's diction improved dramatically 30 years of RRW and i never knew it had girl in it, Hey No worries, UB40 are to busy playing a sold out tour, you'know the one that's gone that well, their adding to it, a third time.

kate13 19th December 2014 09:08 PM

After trawling through all that, What's marg done to sardy, it's all NUB40 this NUB40 that.

It's nice to read that ali's world tour is still on going, didn't it start in 2008, anyone fancy contacting the Guinness book of world records, he's gota to have beaten something by now, you'know, the longest tour with the least venues played.

kate13 19th December 2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old loonie (Post 1657683)
he goes from bad to worse jim. The idiots at the brum mail should know better but i suppose it sells them papers

It's publicity for his shows, the two of them.

Junkie Rock Star 19th December 2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npg (Post 1657696)

so can Justin Bieber.. or a guy with a performing seal...

old loonie 20th December 2014 10:55 AM

love that Katie the longest world tour with the least amount of gigs. you see i thought when you toured you would put a number of shows in a country to at least make it cost effective but he cant put a tour together because people know that he is a fraud. NPG your loyalty is very very suspect as usual.

Jacko/UB?? 20th December 2014 11:43 AM

I think the fact that he can get on TV makes not only the situation regarding his use of the brand / band even more notable as 'reunited' and 'We are UB40' etc are his selling points to get TV coverage. But also his sales etc will be judged on the amount of promo and I dont think camp Ali can be that impressed with the return.

Compared to our boys who, as much as it may frustrate alot of us, we rarely ever see promote a tour or album yet they got top 30 with the 'country album' that apparently destroys the legacy, then go on to sell out most of the venues on the tour, albeit maybe smaller, but people have had 6/7 years to latch on to the fact that its Duncan in the band and still they come, still they want the real UB40 sound

R.

old loonie 20th December 2014 12:02 PM

well put jacko

old loonie 20th December 2014 12:11 PM

before NPG starts spouting the usual bollx about i like to both sides, yes listen to his stuff if floats your boat but stop pretending to ub40 you tosser

Helena 20th December 2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old loonie (Post 1657707)
before NPG starts spouting the usual bollx about i like to both sides, yes listen to his stuff if floats your boat but stop pretending to ub40 you tosser

Wouldn't take any notice of somebody that has a picture of a paedo as their sign off lol