UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   birmingham gig (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=612630)

NEPCHOON ROSE 19th April 2014 11:56 PM

birmingham gig

just rolled in voice has been shot to hell and i am wired like a jack Russell on crack at the moment

just attended one of the best gigs ever, set list was to die for ....and yes I do know the set list was not going to be changed ( I may not be working on a full pack jaffas but the box is not empty....yet:smile: )

the show was perfection.....every element was strong there was drive, there was passion , and they looked like they where having a hell of a time, they all killed it....sorry haters.....they are still a world class reggae band

FATHER TED2 20th April 2014 12:07 AM

great post

Carolanne 20th April 2014 12:11 AM

Brilliant Nephs!!
Apart from the signing off tour it's been the best set for a long time.
I want to do it again!!

C

NEPCHOON ROSE 20th April 2014 12:15 AM

just blown away it was fantastic Duncan was superman (able to stop haters with a single song) every thing played from gots sounded incredible live

Carolanne 20th April 2014 12:22 AM

I know that single song!!! Simply Sublime x

C

NEPCHOON ROSE 20th April 2014 12:41 AM

just began listening to oh America and it has set me off

I really wish I could pick out bits of the show that stood out .....but I cannot....WHY dear reader the whole show WAS THAT GOOD:bouncelblue::bouncelblue:

nephertiti 20th April 2014 01:08 AM

Brilliant reads above ...and so totally true ...wish I could see them in their home town ...just think it must add that bit of magic :0 ) Love the quick review ...was hoping there would be one ...Thank you X X

Sal 20th April 2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPCHOON ROSE (Post 1652897)
the show was perfection.....every element was strong there was drive, there was passion , and they looked like they where having a hell of a time, they all killed it....sorry haters.....they are still a world class reggae band

Absolutely Neps......saw them at Birmingham on Friday and Manchester last Saturday and can agree with every sentiment. These guys are just the dogs doo-daa's at the moment......WE NEED ANOTHER TOUR SOON!!!

Now....to go to Wolverhampton or not???? hmmmmmmmm.....:wink:

RBC 20th April 2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPCHOON ROSE (Post 1652901)
just blown away it was fantastic Duncan was superman (able to stop haters with a single song) every thing played from gots sounded incredible live

Thank you Nepchoon, Dunc thanks you, we thank you. Lovely words!!

Big love RBC.

NEPCHOON ROSE 20th April 2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RBC (Post 1652917)
Thank you Nepchoon, Dunc thanks you, we thank you. Lovely words!!

Big love RBC.

just so blown away by it all you guys are , still always be awesome live:bouncelblue: