UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   UBTV..OMNIBUS part 2 (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=595883)

bt/ub40 28th December 2009 03:03 PM

UBTV..OMNIBUS part 2

For those who missed the individual episodes on UBTV heres another bite sized chunk O love all in a single post should you, your loved ones and friends get bored with the TV , playstation, WII etc etc....feel free to post links anywhere, facebook, myspace if you feel anything is worth passing on...

Seahorse 28th December 2009 03:09 PM

Cheers BT, you've saved me alot of time, I haven't been able to really have a proper look on here this past week or so. Just off to the supermarket to stock up before we die of jetlag later on today.

Skirge, The Chef 28th December 2009 03:11 PM

I aint missed one :lol: love em all this has a real longevity to it, can just run forever.
:D

bt/ub40 28th December 2009 03:19 PM

Thanks for the feedback Skirge...it all helps...I will try and keep it fresh and post regular clips of the guys not only answering stuff but during our daily routine, rehearsing, talking about projects, answering/contributing to posts via film...it would be good to get actual replies with feed back from everyone that views the clips...A lot watch them but only a few leave a reply...It all helps refine what it is exactly that people want from a forum like this...Anyway...Hope you are all enjoying the holidays, New Years Eve any minute now...CHEERS BIG EARS...

Skirge, The Chef 28th December 2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bt/ub40 (Post 1426559)
Thanks for the feedback Skirge...it all helps...I will try and keep it fresh and post regular clips of the guys not only answering stuff but during our daily routine, rehearsing, talking about projects, answering/contributing to posts via film...it would be good to get actual replies with feed back from everyone that views the clips...A lot watch them but only a few leave a reply...It all helps refine what it is exactly that people want from a forum like this...Anyway...Hope you are all enjoying the holidays, New Years Eve any minute now...CHEERS BIG EARS...

You know us mate, any footgage we love it all, maybe Tony calling Jimmy Beeny Deemus, just to see the reaction :lol:

Homely Girl 28th December 2009 03:24 PM

Love the footage Brian. You lot are soooo funny and witty, even the drummer!! :)

Its a pleasure to see you all, au naturelle.

Keep em coming x

Gx

j59 28th December 2009 04:07 PM

Great Brian, chunk size is good, never know when one might be missed, especially with this new style board, where the posts go by so quickly, not that I'm complaining it's good to be busy, lol.

love jx

Starshine007 28th December 2009 04:43 PM

Have "facebooked" the youtube link to the inside eye :D

DreamBig 28th December 2009 05:46 PM

Ha I love these, thanks a lot! They're awesome.

If you want, I could get to work with a friend to develop an introduction, even with theme music :grin:

homelygal1963 28th December 2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starshine007 (Post 1426593)
Have "facebooked" the youtube link to the inside eye :D

I keep adding stuff on FB from this site too!!! I love it soooo much that I have to share it with my friends.... :friends: :bouncepurple:
This is keeping me going BT.....ITS MY ADDICTION.....better than Betablockers or Prozac!!!! :kiss:
Just 2 gigs this year.... :sad: :cry:
Can't wait for 2010 + LOL IV + seeing all DA LOONIES again...

And BT...A question from moi.....what you said about RBC's fan mail when we last spoke.....does he really have the biggest sack of mail???

:bouncepurple: :bouncegrey: :bouncepurple: :bouncegrey: :bouncepurple: :bouncegrey: