UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Freezing cold greetings comrades (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=601416)

bt/ub40 3rd December 2010 12:47 PM

Freezing cold greetings comrades

Good morning....suggestion for today..stay warm, stay home (if you can) and drink hot chocolate in front of the fire with a great movie on the telly...or if like me you like a bit of music...get your favorite records out and just wade thru them, remind your self of the beauty that music can inspire...and...if you are so inclined surprise the paper boy with a snow ball in his kisser at point blank range...always makes me titter...

Starshine007 3rd December 2010 12:58 PM

Nice thoughts, would far rather be by the fire than at work but... hope everyone has a good afternoon and stays warm, at least :D

stubby 3rd December 2010 01:38 PM

And here we are trying to stay cool under the air con, eating ice cream 35c today 23 overnight, hard to sleep...I know, I know..your hearts bleed! lol
I'd love some snow though!

Lillian 3rd December 2010 01:47 PM

Outside my window the world looks beautiful, snow and the sun is shining and the birds eating peanuts in my garden. But with you over there in England it is very cold ! I saw it on the BCC news in some places it was -20 last night! We will not complain with our -6 and 5 cm snow!

When you are at work have a save journey home en keep each other warm, have a nice a cozy weekend! :friends:

DJ 3rd December 2010 02:26 PM

if we had any snow in sunny Herts I would do just that BT

LeahLooksBetterInTheDark 3rd December 2010 02:39 PM

Brrrrrrrrr :sad:

No amount of hot chocolate is warming me up. The fire is blazing and i still feel like a snowman :frown:

I think i'll try putting some music on and dance around the living room. Yeah, that might do the trick :smile:

Saad 3rd December 2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bt/ub40 (Post 1546072)
Good morning....suggestion for today..stay warm, stay home (if you can) and drink hot chocolate in front of the fire with a great movie on the telly...or if like me you like a bit of music...get your favorite records out and just wade thru them, remind your self of the beauty that music can inspire...and...if you are so inclined surprise the paper boy with a snow ball in his kisser at point blank range...always makes me titter...

or as a reggae superstar :laff: get yer geeetaar out and write a few choons for the next groundbreaking :bigwink: UB40 album .....

Steve Skeggs 3rd December 2010 04:38 PM

Got a nice bottle of Mount Gay waiting to be opened :laff:

UB40-tommy 3rd December 2010 04:58 PM

Ive been doing just that ! staying in the warm in front of the telly watching shell loads of xmas film. Havent had to go out yet as stocked up on the food and drink before the snow attacked.

San Diego 3rd December 2010 05:24 PM

..a little peppermint schnapps in your hot chocolate will warm you up in no time!!