PDA

View Full Version : we salute u DUNCAN u was Briilliant... what a voice

Angiebaby
10th April 2014, 08:53 AM
Excellent night at Ipswich "Regent theatre (5-4-14)...UB40 you certainly don't need the "Massive" Arenas to show you can do it. Been they done that. Seems to me by doing the smaller places. You are bringing the music to the "Fans" & at the end of the day that's what matter. Some groups forget they roots & forget who got them to were they are in the first place. By doing what u r doing u r showing 'us' fans u still care...UB40 You still got it keep up the good work. We Salute you Duncan you was Brilliant... "What a voice"... Very happy fans...X X X X X X

Luci Lockit
12th April 2014, 08:49 PM
Lovely to see you had a good time- thanks for stopping by and taking the time to tell us all here. Stick around, its nice to have some new faces! :

Lea-Adella
14th May 2014, 09:49 PM
I think smaller venues are better!! More intimate :-D

yvonne111
9th November 2014, 12:05 PM
we travelled from cardiff to bristol on 8th nov only to find no support band and ub didnt come on till 9.45 due to technical problems.we only managed to see them do three songs because we had to leave to get the last train home to cardiff. but i must agree that they were in good voice when they eventually came on ,its a shame we couldnt stay for the whole show.: