PDA

View Full Version : Tickets For Portsmouth 2014

stewndawn
5th March 2014, 06:14 PM
Is anyone else having problems with events 24 as I have not got my tickets yet and the concert is 1 month away PLEASE HELP

lynnie4ub40
6th March 2014, 07:55 AM
Hi, my Plymouth ticket hasn't come yet either. Getting it through Eventim. But I've been told it can arrive just one or two weeks before the event.
Don't mean to worry you but heard Pyramid Centre got flooded out in February, so I hope everyone's ok down there, and all will be well for April.
Fingers Crossed ! XXX

stewndawn
6th March 2014, 07:59 AM
I have been in touch with the pyraminds centre and they are saying they should be open for events

Starshine007
6th March 2014, 05:58 PM
I haven't got either of my Brum tickets, ordered from 2 separate ticket agencies. There really is no need to panic yet, as you say the gig's a month away. Last November I received a ticket for a gig I'd paid for almost a year earlier about 3 days before the show. Most ticket sites say to leave it until a week beforehand before you a) panic and b) contact them so best to chill for a while, annoying though it is.

lynnie4ub40
6th March 2014, 09:32 PM
Thank you Starshine007! Very comforting to know. Love your photos! How did you get to cuddle the lovely Jimmy and Robin? I would love to meet Ub40 please share :bounce: lynnie xx

Starshine007
6th March 2014, 10:25 PM
Thanks Lynnie, they were very special moments but purely a case of being in the right place at the right time :wink:

lynnie4ub40
7th March 2014, 07:52 AM
That's brilliant news! thanks!:smile: