PDA

View Full Version : Woolwich

Soul Adventurer
22nd May 2013, 06:00 PM
A horrific incident. The world has gone mad. Nothing else to say.

Woolwich: 'Soldier Dead After Terror Attack' (http://news.sky.com/story/1094380/woolwich-soldier-dead-after-terror-attack)

ANiMALicious
22nd May 2013, 06:22 PM
the world we live in eh?
crazy crazy s**t.
RIP.

Ani

oLdbOi
22nd May 2013, 06:45 PM
#crazyshit

oLdbOi

McDUB BOY aka Superal
22nd May 2013, 09:23 PM
Deport them ,

Waltjo
22nd May 2013, 09:25 PM
:-( Horrific

JB40
22nd May 2013, 09:27 PM
Deport them ,

that won't help bernie.

the wife reckons they were british born.

McDUB BOY aka Superal
22nd May 2013, 09:31 PM
I know jimmy , straight away people are saying they are muslim and foreigners ,they not not got a clue .

oLdbOi
22nd May 2013, 09:52 PM
To be honest.. don't really mean jack shit who they are or what they aimed to achieve by taking out some poor fella on the street. It was a sick attack/murder end of...
#deathpenalty

oLdbOi

NEPCHOON ROSE
22nd May 2013, 11:20 PM
To be honest.. don't really mean jack shit who they are or what they aimed to achieve by taking out some poor fella on the street. It was a sick attack/murder end of...
#deathpenalty

oLdbOi

Preech

Baggariddim
22nd May 2013, 11:50 PM
Crazy sh*t this is, another senseless act of violence that makes one ask again just the f**k is happening to society?

Mike.
23rd May 2013, 09:00 AM
Deport them ,

To?

steven creamer
23rd May 2013, 01:40 PM
#deathpenalty

oLdbOi
Senseless Murder.

Stevie 2fingerz

May he RIP:frown:

MrGhost-F.G.E
23rd May 2013, 01:47 PM
the fact that 1 human can hack to death another, in a supposed 21st century,modern 1st world country in the middle of the afternoon says a lot about how screwed up this country really is.
and yet despite these actions, people or more concerned about the words people use.. maybe if we concentrated on peoples actions and not there words, we might actually get somewhere...

ANiMALicious
23rd May 2013, 02:43 PM
It doesnt matter what colour, religion or beliefs these two guys had the police were 1000% positive these two commited this despicable crime they should have shot to kill. Where is the justice in the british public paying for there hospital treatment and then the cost of a trial which they will probably say there god told them to do it, then the cost to put them in prison for a few years... then be released back out onto our streets to do it again.
This is what the death penalty is for... we SHOULD have it!

Ani

jstancer
23rd May 2013, 10:26 PM
It 's time to stick two fingers up too the human right act,these two idiots should have been shot dead,they should not be treated in a NHS Hospital, they should be left to suffer in pain just like that poor soldier and father.Disgusting

jstancer
23rd May 2013, 10:32 PM
To?

I know they live in England somewhere but the one faggot who was interviewed made reference to THERE COUNTRY so wherever that country is,is where they'd go back too and the sooner we start the better,then all others would be left to live a somewhat normal life.

JB40
24th May 2013, 08:15 AM
In the spirit of good nieghbourliness, that's not quite right john. I was under the impression that the nutter was talking about 'his people' not 'his country'. far as I know they were born and lived in england. deportation can only be on the agenda if immigrants are involved.

oLdbOi
24th May 2013, 08:33 AM
In the spirit of good nieghbourliness, that's not quite right john. I was under the impression that the nutter was talking about 'his people' not 'his country'. far as I know they were born and lived in england. deportation can only be on the agenda if immigrants are involved.

this nutter J, talks about "our land"...so it seems he is so deeply radicalised/brainwashed that he forgets his land is infact UK. I believe he thinks that by comitting this outgrageous crime he is proving something to the cause?, when infact the majority of Muslims do not take to this kind of action.

oLdbOi

Skirge, The Chef
24th May 2013, 08:36 AM
Its such an horrific act of senseless violence that sadly if the EDL get there way will unfortunately lead to more senseless acts of violence.The EDL using & twisting this to suit their agenda is stomach churning, more so now than ever we as a nation need o pull together and not let the divide be created, that happens then they win and the EDL will love it

oLdbOi
24th May 2013, 08:41 AM
Its such an horrific act of senseless violence that sadly if the EDL get there way will unfortunately lead to more senseless acts of violence.The EDL using & twisting this to suit their agenda is stomach churning, more so now than ever we as a nation need o pull together and not let the divide be created, that happens then they win and the EDL will love it

true say Wizard...

oLdbOi

Soul Adventurer
24th May 2013, 08:50 AM
I agree with Jimmy's views, re 'deportation'.

JB40
24th May 2013, 08:52 AM
great post skirge. This needs to be said.

We need to respond appropriately.

The use of the word terrorist is getting in the way of this. All the details aren't out yet, but as far as I know these nutters were not part of some foreign cell. They weren't trained, or armed with bombs or guns. They were just animals with a twisted view of the world.

A couple of weeks ago an innocent muslim man was slaughtered on the streets of birmingham in a racially and politically motivated attack by a white man.

But the reaction to these [very similar] crimes has been completely different.

JB40
24th May 2013, 09:02 AM
this nutter J, talks about "our land"...so it seems he is so deeply radicalised/brainwashed that he forgets his land is infact UK. I believe he thinks that by comitting this outgrageous crime he is proving something to the cause?, when infact the majority of Muslims do not take to this kind of action.

oLdbOi

Exactly bruno.

They are psycho's who are using the language of religious extremism to try and excuse their barbaric behavior. just as groups like the EDL are using the feeling of outrage in this country to excuse their behavior in response.

McDUB BOY aka Superal
24th May 2013, 10:54 AM
Spot on guys ,

McDUB BOY aka Superal
24th May 2013, 10:55 AM

The use of the word terrorist is getting in the way of this. All the details aren't out yet, but as far as i know these nutters were not part of some foreign cell. They weren't trained, or armed with bombs or guns. They were just animals with a twisted view of the world.

A couple of weeks ago an innocent muslim man was slaughtered on the streets of birmingham in a racially and politically motivated attack by a white man.

its what sells papers better

Saad
24th May 2013, 01:33 PM
its what sells papers better

Well said Bernie - the media love a bad story & the badder the better for them :-x

kate13
24th May 2013, 02:26 PM
Well said Bernie - the media love a bad story & the badder the better for them :-x

The video's of the attack speak volumes on there own.
You know the one's taken while those two B's were trying to glorify there act of barbaric behavior in the killing of a young soldier.

kate13
24th May 2013, 02:29 PM

oLdbOi

Yes, alot of our muslims here are angry and upset about it.

jstancer
24th May 2013, 09:40 PM

I've just watched it again on youtube and he says,that this is happening too the people in his country everyday,so perhaps as you said he is just a nutter?

rhondda rudie
25th May 2013, 01:38 PM

The use of the word terrorist is getting in the way of this. All the details aren't out yet, but as far as I know these nutters were not part of some foreign cell. They weren't trained, or armed with bombs or guns. They were just animals with a twisted view of the world.

Hadn't even heard of the Birmingham case Jimmy which proves your point.

Soul Adventurer
25th May 2013, 04:13 PM
RU9QBX4U9qE

ANiMALicious
25th May 2013, 05:41 PM
Cant say it better than that Soul

Ani

Soul Adventurer
25th May 2013, 06:12 PM
Cant say it better than that Soul

Ani

Absolutely. He's said everything I've wanted to say but haven't been able to.

UK Warrior
25th May 2013, 07:14 PM
RU9QBX4U9qE

Beautiful. This guy fu**ing rocks!

FATHER TED2
25th May 2013, 07:38 PM
RU9QBX4U9qE

amazing insight, knowledge and most importantly rationalisation

jstancer
25th May 2013, 10:33 PM
Hadn't even heard of the Birmingham case Jimmy which proves your point.

Doesn;t prove any point,as no one has been charged????????

nephertiti
26th May 2013, 12:41 AM
RU9QBX4U9qE

Thank you Soul - I thought that was really insightful.

A certain man in Germany decided that a certain group of people should be exterminated from Europe using words of violence and hatred to turn people against each other ....and it resulted in one of the worst atrocities known to mankind ... we need to remember, learn and resist

So true what the man in the video said about factions using this for their political agenda than and so people started talking more about the religion of the crazed men and forgot the family who had lost something precious

Prayers with the victims of mad senseless violence everywhere

mrClaypole
26th May 2013, 04:22 PM
what saddens me greatly is that people are using this to shore up hatred for Muslims in general, this couldnt have come at a better time for the UK government (who as we speak are arming Syrian rebels, ready for another pointless futile bit of rape and pillage).
I work with several Muslims and theyve been subjected to all sorts of hatred and rage on the streets because of this, I feel so sorry for them as they are really nice and peaceful loving people.
Ive said it before I dont like organised religion at all and believe that religion is just another excuse to keep us all at each others throats, but I cant stand by and listen to stories of people being hated for what they are wearing and what they believe in.
This has sickened me but I refuse to live in fear, if we can liberate ourselves above fear and knee jerk reactions then we can go about our lives in a peaceful way.

Soul Adventurer
26th May 2013, 04:37 PM
The last thing Lee Rigby's grieving family needs is a bunch of ignorant zealots lashing out in blind revenge, but it's a relief to see lots of people who have remained balanced in reaction to this tragedy.

rockin robot returns
27th May 2013, 09:07 AM
The guy in the video clip speaks a lot of sense.
Logic,reason and common sense, back in the day i did a speech at a trade union conference about imbalanced media reporting of hate crimes and how they get twisted as soon as race becomes involved.

A lot of tolerance and understanding is needed from all here.

RR

Soul Adventurer
27th May 2013, 07:44 PM
Woolwich Attacks: Muslim Leaders At York Mosque Invite EDL In For Tea (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/27/edl-york-mosque-cup-of-tea-woolwich-_n_3341891.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003)

Muslim leaders at York Mosque invited members of the English Defence League (EDL) in "to talk over a cup of tea" after receiving agressive threats in the wake of the Woolwich attack.

Professor Mohamed El-Gomati, who is an elder at the mosque, told the York Press that EDL members threatened to hold a demonstration outside the mosque, angry at the Muslims worshipping there and connecting the death of Lee Rigby with Islam rather than terrorists.

The York University Professor of Electronics told the paper: “We have already condemned that in the strongest language. Every right-minded person in the UK is angry but the anger should not be at your neighbours, the anger should be at the culprits who committed this heinous crime.

"If people sat down and talked, they may come to common, shared ground rather than shouting from a distance and not hearing what the other person is saying.

“Rather than have a shouting match outside we have invited people in to have a discussion and show solidarity over a cup of tea with us and see exactly what we are doing to dispel any myths. There is nothing better than knowledge."

Take it away, chaps:

MGQASun9d8E

Kj8FIUJ6viQ

Rat In Mi Kitchen
28th May 2013, 11:30 PM
I met Becky, Lee's widow today. One of my partner's daughters is a good friend of Becky. She's doing quite well considering but the sad thing is that their 2 year old son will now be without a father. Let's not lose sight of the fact that this is a senseless murder that has left a woman without her husband and a child without his father. How can something like this happen on the streets of London in broad daylight?

Soul Adventurer
5th June 2013, 06:14 PM
Oh oh

BBC News - Al-Rahma Islamic Centre destroyed in 'hate crime' fire (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22785074)

ANiMALicious
6th June 2013, 04:56 AM
its not been proven yet soul but I know what you mean.

wtf is wrong with the world we live in...?
Nothing.

Its "man!"

do you know once upon a time there were no wars, no hate... then man found out the world wasn't flat and he could travel....

Ani

JB40
6th June 2013, 09:43 AM
Not in my history books ani.

Human first existed in africa about half a million years ago. Then they spread out across the world. man was born traveling. It's what we do as a species. We constantly adapt to new environments because we need to move to find resources. Just as migrants move round the world today looking for work.

And things were much more violent in the past. Things are much more peaceful and secure today than they were a hundred years ago, even if we have taken a few steps back these last 30 years or so.

Maybe this is about 24 hour news. It seems lie there is a new conflict every day. But there was much more death and destruction in the past. We just didn't hear about it.

MrGhost-F.G.E
6th June 2013, 10:24 AM
certainly the victorian era was incredably voilent, young kids mugging people using barbed wire to slash thier throats.. nice.

jimmys hit the nail on the head, the difference between now, and then
is the media, 24 hr news and the net.
these things have only really existed in this country, for the masses anyway, for 15 or so years only, before then, only rich people and techno geeks had access to this tech. then windows 95 came along, and the rest is history.

i wouldnt have wanted to live in the middle ages. most of us on this forum would have been burnt as witches.

ANiMALicious
7th June 2013, 02:44 AM
To be fair 2000 years is recent history.
Im talking about when man changed from neandertol to upright walking he wasnt as violent as he is now.
With knowledge comes destruction. Take adolf... killed millions, hiroshima also cost massess of lives.
Ok man was a bit more barbaric back then... beating a man with his club but to me thats not as sadistic or violent as what man does to man today.
When we started travelling we started killing for greed. What happens today in our world is alot worse than 500000 years ago and alot more of it. Man didnt know any better.... today most people are educated to some level and yet we do things like adolf did and what happened in woolwich.

I remember windows 3.1 3.11 nt nt4 all before win 95... and yes the web too. Windows 95 brought it all to the masses but to be fair its only recently (win98 ) that the web has escalated to what we see today and what we can find out on it.

Ani