PDA

View Full Version : Queen bad?

dutchy
15th July 2011, 05:40 PM
Was surfing on the internet queen, one focker was telling they've never released a good song, fock him, really, saying a thing like that, mercury is a legend and will always be

San Diego
15th July 2011, 06:40 PM
Yeeeah.....mmm.... not so much.

dutchy
15th July 2011, 08:23 PM
Shut up Fi, you have no clue about music

San Diego
15th July 2011, 08:24 PM
Kiss my lilly white arse.

dutchy
15th July 2011, 08:40 PM
You can kiss my holyfothermucking poophole ;)

San Diego
15th July 2011, 08:44 PM
No thanks, that's Freddie's domain... :evil:

TiciaBlovesUB
15th July 2011, 09:26 PM
:laff: Ok, ok, break it up you two. Just kiss each other's bungs and call it a day!

Now then, I think Queen is great and I absolutely jam to them! \m/ (that's the Rock N Roll sign, fyi) :smile:

Saad
15th July 2011, 09:53 PM
:laff: Ok, ok, break it up you two. Just kiss each other's bungs and call it a day!

Now then, I think Queen is great and I absolutely jam to them! \m/ (that's the Rock N Roll sign, fyi) :smile:

At least their lead singer chose to leave at the right time :haha:

San Diego
15th July 2011, 10:10 PM
At least their lead singer chose to leave at the right time :haha:

:ooh: :ooh: :ooh:

:laff: :laff: Timing is everything

TiciaBlovesUB
15th July 2011, 11:01 PM
:ooh: :ooh: :ooh:
:laff: :laff: Timing is everything

I second two thirds of that! :laff:

mrClaypole
16th July 2011, 09:33 AM
I love abit of Queen to be honest, my brother is a massive fan and always has been since we were kids, I always loved hearing him play the records. Ive got to a point in my life where I dont want to apologise or be embarrassed about any music I like, my philosophy is is theres no such thing as good or bad music, only peoples opinion. I think Freddie was amazing as a frontman, but the whole band were just incredible too.
I watched the "days of our lives" documentaries the other month and I was amazed that Freddie recorded as much as he could even though he knew time was short, he wanted to leave the band with enough material to keep carrying on. You can notice the difference in voice between the early recordings and the near end ones, his voice gets thinner and more strained, but the passion is still there.

McDUB BOY aka Superal
16th July 2011, 10:09 AM
kiss my lilly white arse.

class , pmsl

dutchy
16th July 2011, 01:06 PM
class , pmsl

And you can kiss my poophole too ;)

Starshine007
16th July 2011, 01:29 PM
And you can kiss my poophole too ;)

Dean would never forgive him :haha: