PDA

View Full Version : sad to see

Dean M
7th May 2011, 11:14 PM
how bad is this
an iconic UB track..even though it is just a crowd pleaser now
the band (ub40 or dep) didnt seem the slightest bit interested playing it

can you imagine UB40 looking this bored playing a track ..even if is was Red Red Wine?
as a regular gig goer..and even though we have said on here many times drop RRW..have you ever seen UB40 playing it with this less enthusiasm

every musician looks bored
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4oTnFdMdIc&feature=player_embedded

Dean M
7th May 2011, 11:22 PM
just noticed he has swapped his loud shirts for the black BT suits

Starshine007
8th May 2011, 01:21 AM
I really wish I hadn't clicked.... Dean, hope you don't mind if I don't embed that....

McDUB BOY aka Superal
8th May 2011, 09:45 AM
No stage presents , i,v seen more life on the moon .

carlisletyler
8th May 2011, 10:48 AM
i half expected that white dude with the chav-cap to attempt a bit of astro type toasting.

Helena
8th May 2011, 11:00 AM
despite Ali's voice actually sounding fantastic, i can totally see what people are saying. it just seems like going through the motions. they all look a bit bored to be honest. though i guess when it's session musicians playing somebody elses music you can't expect them to be too excited about it. Do we really need to post Ali clips on here now though? I know it's on ga and not ub discussion but it's just going to generate bad feeling again and we've had enough of that.

old loonie
8th May 2011, 11:05 AM
what a joke.
hnew 2 friends that went, 1 said it was ok but thought it was a ub40 show without ub40, so why was he doing ub40 tracks, another walked out and just went into a bar until his mate had come out.
Cant he see what he has become?
Do his advisers(wife) not see what everyone can see?
He is like a shot fighter, trying to win a world title only for the upcoming fighters just keep bludgoening him in a corner round after round, Evander holyfield springs to mind.
He really cant see how his spiralling career is now a pitiful sight for his ex fans, why cant he just go away and live off his royalties, that his old best mates are allowing him to have even though he resigned, cant ever see my boss letting me cream his profits after i told him to stick his job.

Wonder how Robin feels seeing how sad a figure his brother has become

old loonie
8th May 2011, 11:12 AM
despite Ali's voice actually sounding fantastic, i can totally see what people are saying. it just seems like going through the motions. they all look a bit bored to be honest. though i guess when it's session musicians playing somebody elses music you can't expect them to be too excited about it. Do we really need to post Ali clips on here now though? I know it's on ga and not ub discussion but it's just going to generate bad feeling again and we've had enough of that.

Sorry helena, dont agree with a couple of things, his voice has deteriorated and become more highlited because he has not got Robin to cover for him, it had dwindled last few years when he was with the UBs, ok in a studio with technology hiding his flaws but live it really did become a whine, just as well the sound engineers helped him, i could not have listened to Signing Off with him.
2nd point why not have it on GA, he is still news,bad i know, but if you look at some of the posts ,they are a little dour ,so at least people have their say and can vent there displeasure except the famous die hard 5

Saad
8th May 2011, 11:18 AM
Sorry helena, dont agree with a couple of things, his voice has deteriorated and become more highlited because he has not got Robin to cover for him, it had dwindled last few years when he was with the UBs, ok in a studio with technology hiding his flaws but live it really did become a whine, just as well the sound engineers helped him, i could not have listened to Signing Off with him.
2nd point why not have it on GA, he is still news,bad i know, but if you look at some of the posts ,they are a little dour ,so at least people have their say and can vent there displeasure except the famous die hard 5

Is that the new biopic movie starring Bruce Willis as Ali :bigwink: :laff: :haha:

Saad
8th May 2011, 11:21 AM
Having viewed the other compilation clip (yeah I should know better) it just goes to show how goood the band made hiim look & how poor the gigs with hired hands..........

old loonie
8th May 2011, 11:24 AM
Having viewed the other compilation clip (yeah I should know better) it just goes to show how goood the band made hiim look & how poor the gigs with hired hands..........

They really are very poor ,you need a good leader and unfortunately they have a very bad leader who is leading by his very poor example

JB40
8th May 2011, 12:26 PM
Shall we make a little comparison??

this is our version of the same song.

qUFjH3OVDGs

old loonie
8th May 2011, 12:36 PM
Shall we make a little comparison??

this is our version of the same song.

qUFjH3OVDGs

sorry Jim, there is absolutely no comparrison.

Is that other fat gat on stage supposed to be there or have they just dragged him onstage with them?

San Diego
8th May 2011, 03:18 PM
Oh my gawd :eek: What's with the messy college marching band impersonation at the end?!?!

ANiMALicious
8th May 2011, 05:49 PM
Well james i could hear tvlo attempting to sing this song... even above the three crowd squealers helping him.... however in your video its hard to hear you guys above the throbbing sound of hundreds of people really enjoying themselves :D

Ani

caja
8th May 2011, 06:07 PM
very.... very.... pish poor ...
love chris xxx;-)

caja
8th May 2011, 06:14 PM

you can hear the crowd talk 4 4ks sake im just a bit concerned if people are going to aldis gig expecting ub40 and not whats gonna happen when ub40 tour will they say 4k it? hes really 4ked it up!
love
chris ;-)xxx

Aaron Otang
8th May 2011, 06:32 PM
how bad is this
an iconic UB track..even though it is just a crowd pleaser now
the band (ub40 or dep) didnt seem the slightest bit interested playing it

can you imagine UB40 looking this bored playing a track ..even if is was Red Red Wine?
as a regular gig goer..and even though we have said on here many times drop RRW..have you ever seen UB40 playing it with this less enthusiasm

every musician looks bored
YouTube - Ali Campbell (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4oTnFdMdIc&feature=player_embedded)

:lol: cheers DeanO ..WOW!! the HOTTEST reggae band around...did anyone else notice the advert for burger vouchers in London 70% orf :lol: :lol: amazing!!

JB40
8th May 2011, 06:34 PM
that's the problem when you let ego get in the way. You lose focus on the most important thing, the audience.
with the UB show the audience were genuinely having a great time, everyone on their feet singing at the top of their heads. One big party from the top balcony down to the dance floor.
Aldi's audience were too polite, the atmosphere was flat in comparison. The screaming from the half dozen middle aged women sounded forced. There's no interaction between band and audience. His gigs lack that extra ingredient to take the audience to the next level. It all felt a bit COLD.

If you want your audience to be uplifted you have to begin on stage. If the musicians only look half interested, that passes to the audience.

there was a lack of emotional engagement that made his show only so-so.

Sal
8th May 2011, 06:38 PM
hes really 4ked it up!
love
chris ;-)xxx

Think that's his whole intention Chris.........:sad:

rhondda rudie
8th May 2011, 06:39 PM
that's the problem when you let ego get in the way. You lose focus on the most important thing, the audience.
with the UB show the audience were genuinely having a great time, everyone on their feet singing at the top of their heads. One big party from the top balcony down to the dance floor.
Aldi's audience were too polite, the atmosphere was flat in comparison. The screaming from the half dozen middle aged women sounded forced. There's no interaction between band and audience. His gigs lack that extra ingredient to take the audience to the next level. It all felt a bit COLD.

If you want your audience to be uplifted you have to begin on stage. If the musicians only look half interested, that passes to the audience.

there was a lack of emotional engagement that made his show only so-so.

Good point Jimmy.There must be times when you don't feel like going on due to feeling under the weather or tiredness.Does that feeling alwqays go once you're up on stage playing?

JB40
8th May 2011, 07:05 PM
A little burst of adrenalin before showtime usually sorts out any fatigue Tom.

I always look forward to the gigs now. Who wouldn't with audiences like that every night ?? You can't help that elated feeling you get from the show and the audience. And that continues backstage afterwards. When UB's are touring, every day is a party. It's what our gigs are all about.

Dean M
8th May 2011, 08:11 PM
my point is that the band did not look interested
RRW is the first song most people will mention if you ask about UB or ALi

who can he let HIS band be so lax about the main song...surely..that would be ONE track that gets NAILED

if it was fron his brithish album, i would laugh but you can understand it as it is new ....but RRW? who many times has he done that track

at least when Duncan buggered up on kingston Town on HIS first gig at brentwood, the band laughed (as did the crowd) and they carried on....at least they looked like they cared and were enjoying it

Saad
9th May 2011, 12:15 PM
my point is that the band did not look interestedRRW is the first song most people will mention if you ask about UB or ALi

who can he let HIS band be so lax about the main song...surely..that would be ONE track that gets NAILED

if it was fron his brithish album, i would laugh but you can understand it as it is new ....but RRW? who many times has he done that track

at least when Duncan buggered up on kingston Town on HIS first gig at brentwood, the band laughed (as did the crowd) and they carried on....at least they looked like they cared and were enjoying it

You can tell he's not paying them enough otherwise they would look happy then Dean.........

Saad

mrClaypole
9th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Yes totally lacking in atnosphere, the set mustve cost 3 quid and the band dont have any look about them, as said it looks like theyve been pulled from the crowd. Considering his wife was so hot on what clothes the UB's were told to wear, why hasnt she dressed his band, Im not knocking their musicianship, but they do look bored playing covers. If Ali was too use them and actually put his money where his mouth is on the albums, then maybe they could turn out something good. But am I right in thinking that he employs electronic musicians on his albums as its cheaper?.

Kodiak
9th May 2011, 02:27 PM
That was sad to see. And leaving the stage well before the song ends is a sign that he doesn't have much of an interest in being there. Either that, or doesn't care about the audience. Or both.

And is that Mickey on keyboards?

Dean M
9th May 2011, 02:58 PM
That was sad to see. And leaving the stage well before the song ends is a sign that he doesn't have much of an interest in being there. Either that, or doesn't care about the audience. Or both.

And is that Mickey on keyboards?

apparently that happend a few times

JB40
9th May 2011, 04:41 PM
In the last tour he did with UB's he was off stage and in his car before we had even finished playing. He's always had contempt for the audience and was never a natural performer. For about 80% of the time he was so drunk he could hardly remember the words. It was a relief when astro took over the singing because the audience would go up a level in enthusiasm. Same with normy and Earl. We always relied on them to put some excitement back in the show. It was obvious he didn't want to be there any more.
Now it looks like he's going through the motions just to get paid. He's not earning much from records any more, so live gigs are his only income. I think, if he had the choice, he wouldn't bother with gigs. His audience, such as it is, are being conned.

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 04:52 PM
In the last tour he did with UB's he was off stage and in his car before we had even finished playing. He's always had contempt for the audience and was never a natural performer. For about 80% of the time he was so drunk he could hardly remember the words. It was a relief when astro took over the singing because the audience would go up a level in enthusiasm. Same with normy and Earl. We always relied on them to put some excitement back in the show. It was obvious he didn't want to be there any more.
Now it looks like he's going through the motions just to get paid. He's not earning much from records any more, so live gigs are his only income. I think, if he had the choice, he wouldn't bother with gigs. His audience, such as it is, are being conned.
Afternoon comrade

Yeah,I could tell something was wrong on the 24/7 tour.The music was as good as ever but I could sense something wrong with vibe onstage.He failed to come in at the right time after the bridge in Impossible Love which in the past would have probably brought smiles to your faces but you all looked p*ssed off with him.Now I know why.:sad:

JB40
9th May 2011, 05:16 PM
He was trying to pull out of touring around that time. But contractual obligations with agents and promoters forced his hand.
that's why his lie about us not allowing him ONE MONTH to work on his own stuff is doubly annoying. Any fan of UB's knows that we delayed 24/7 for SIX MONTHS, but even that wasn't enough. We needed to confirm our british dates for that year. But he wouldn't confirm any dates with us. We found out later that he had already booked the venues for himself. It was obvious he was trying to prevent UB40 from working so he could have it all for himself. With no UB40 to go and see all our fans would have to go and see him. It was an incredibly treacherous thing to do to life-long friends and family. But we weren't going to take it lying down. We refused to sack everybody and shut up shop. We knew after his years of drunkenness that his performance wasn't what made our gigs good [he was pretty bad most of the time]. So we decided to carry on. All the lying and bitching to the media is just sour grapes.

btw. Afternoon Tom.

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 05:20 PM
He was trying to pull out of touring around that time. But contractual obligations with agents and promoters forced his hand.
that's why his lie about us not allowing him ONE MONTH to work on his own stuff is doubly annoying. Any fan of UB's knows that we delayed 24/7 for SIX MONTHS, but even that wasn't enough. We needed to confirm our british dates for that year. But he wouldn't confirm any dates with us. We found out later that he had already booked the venues for himself. It was obvious he was trying to prevent UB40 from working so he could have it all for himself. With no UB40 to go and see all our fans would have to go and see him. It was an incredibly treacherous thing to do to life-long friends and family. But we weren't going to take it lying down. We refused to sack everybody and shut up shop. We knew after his years of drunkenness that his performance wasn't what made our gigs good [he was pretty bad most of the time]. So we decided to carry on. All the lying and bitching to the media is just sour grapes.

btw. Afternoon Tom.

Well he thought wrong then.I wouldn't watch him if was playing in my garden.

Saad
9th May 2011, 05:22 PM

btw. Afternoon Tom.

Now its just RED RED WHINE from him all the way ...........:haha:

Saad

JB40
9th May 2011, 05:25 PM
I don't remember calling a meeting of the politburo comrades.

afternoon Saad.

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 05:29 PM

afternoon Saad.

Just condider it a spontaneous outburst of revolutionary fervour.:laff:

Saad
9th May 2011, 05:33 PM

afternoon Saad.

Just condider it a spontaneous outburst of revolutionary fervour.:laff:

No Jb it's RED RED WHINE judgement court & TLVO has been found guilty of impersonating a decent singer - i.e. Dunx :haha: - what is a suitable punishment IYHO Chief executioner JB ?? :aagh:

JB40
9th May 2011, 05:45 PM
I hereby sentence TLVO to be removed from his family and friends and his support structure. And from that day henceforth he will be forced to live with a bunch of complete strangers who will drain him dry of any money. And, to run concurrently with that sentence he will be forced to play small venues, that are mostly empty for a very low fee with a band that look bored. In addition, he will only be allowed in a recording studio to record mediocre records for the housewife market.

It's a very stiff sentence I know. But i couldn't think of a more suitable punishment for such treachery.

the prisoner can of course opt for lethal injection. [which would be MY choice]

The sentence will be back-dated three years.

court dissmissed.

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 05:47 PM
No Jb it's RED RED WHINE judgement court & TLVO has been found guilty of impersonating a decent singer - i.e. Dunx :haha: - what is a suitable punishment IYHO Chief executioner JB ?? :aagh:

Just sit him in a chair and make him listen to his last album although that's probably against the Geneva Convention.

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 05:49 PM
I hereby sentence TLVO to be removed from his family and friends and his support structure. And from that day henceforth he will be forced to live with a bunch of complete strangers who will drain him dry of any money. And, to run concurrently with that sentence he will be forced to play small venues, that are mostly empty for a very low fee with a band that look bored. In addition, he will only be allowed in a recording studio to record mediocre records for the housewife market.

It's a very stiff sentence I know. But i couldn't think of a more suitable punishment for such treachery.

court dissmissed.
As barrister for the CPS I hereby appeal against the lenience of the sentence.

Kodiak
9th May 2011, 05:55 PM

court dissmissed.

Isn't it kinda nice knowing that he did it all to himself. Sad but if it had to happen, no one did this to him but him. In his attempt to break up the most successful reggae band ever, he destroyed himself. In my world, KARMA is a wonderful thing.

And wasn't the 24/7 tour with Dunx? At least here it was...

JB40
9th May 2011, 06:02 PM
As barrister for the CPS I hereby appeal against the lenience of the sentence.

I have listened to your appeal. And I am minded to revoke the lethal injection option. Being forced to live forever in a self induced pergatory is much harsher.

and yes trish. By the time we got to the states with 24/7 he had already bailed out.

Kodiak
9th May 2011, 06:10 PM
and yes trish. By the time we got to the states with 24/7 he had already bailed out.

Yes, that was a fantastic show up in Northern Canada (or so the drive felt). :lol: Was abit worried about how Duncan would do and how he would fit in but...as we all now know, best thing that happened to the band in a long time. Because once he started with the band, everyone's smile and mojo came back.

Kodiak
9th May 2011, 06:13 PM
Being forced to live forever in a self induced pergatory is much harsher.

Umm, don't you need a soul to live in pergatory?

ANiMALicious
9th May 2011, 07:21 PM
well at least some got a great show then Jb :D

Lol

ani

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 07:28 PM
I have listened to your appeal. And I am minded to revoke the lethal injection option. Being forced to live forever in a self induced pergatory is much harsher.

Speaking of Aldi fantasies get a load of this.Hope the link works.

Category & forums listing - Ali Campbell.net (http://www.alicampbell.net/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=14501...7)...

Sorry,my crap computer skills again.Suppose it serves me right for taking my annual visit to the dungeon.Click on the link,go to "General Discussion" and click on "My Ali Campbell Fantasy",though I'd advise against it if you've just had grub.

Groovy 40
9th May 2011, 07:31 PM
Speaking of Aldi fantasies get a load of this.Hope the link works.

Category & forums listing - Ali Campbell.net (http://www.alicampbell.net/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=14501...7)...i saw the thread u was on about Tom :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

caja
9th May 2011, 07:48 PM
oh dear oh dear.....you heard his version of ill be there with some 1 on penny whistle...
oh dear oh dear....<shaking heed icon...

love
chris xxx ;-)

Kodiak
9th May 2011, 07:55 PM
Oh, for the love of Gawd Tom!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The image was bad enough, gross actually, but then there were pictures....

I need to go lay down....

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 08:04 PM
Sorry Trish.:lol::lol::lol:

San Diego
9th May 2011, 08:11 PM
oh dear oh dear.....you heard his version of ill be there with some 1 on penny whistle...
oh dear oh dear....<shaking heed icon...

love
chris xxx ;-)

Holy crap!!! You aren't kidding :eek: mmm mmm mmmm.....((borrows cwis's shaking heed icon:

Starshine007
9th May 2011, 08:18 PM
Careful Tom else you'll end up in the same purgatory as tlvo - and forced to listen to (not) great british songs on permanent repeat :evil:

caja
9th May 2011, 08:21 PM
YouTube - Ali Campbell - I'll Be There (May 6th, 2011) Live At Indigo2 Arena, London, England (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o09-sGC_5M)

oh dear.............. oh dear............... oh 4kin dear....
love
chris xxx ;-)

Kodiak
9th May 2011, 08:21 PM
Careful Tom else you'll end up in the same purgatory as tlvo - and forced to listen to (not) great british songs on permanent repeat :evil:

Wouldn't that actually be defined as being in hell M.? :lol:

I'll behave now....

Starshine007
9th May 2011, 08:22 PM
Wouldn't that actually be defined as being in hell M.? :lol:

I'll behave now....

You say hell I say purgatory... stop nitpicking Trish :evil: :kiss:

Kodiak
9th May 2011, 08:28 PM
You say hell I say purgatory... stop nitpicking Trish :evil: :kiss:

I know if I was sentenced to that, there would only be one word to describe it...HELL. :grin:

Starshine007
9th May 2011, 08:49 PM
I know if I was sentenced to that, there would only be one word to describe it...HELL. :grin:

Don't tempt me :grrr:

Kodiak
9th May 2011, 08:52 PM
Don't tempt me :grrr:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Starshine007
9th May 2011, 09:06 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:lol: :lol:

Dean M
9th May 2011, 09:08 PM
YouTube - Ali Campbell - I'll Be There (May 6th, 2011) Live At Indigo2 Arena, London, England (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o09-sGC_5M)

love
chris xxx ;-)

i know that that is a poor quality video
but
i cant see any love in what he has sung
for the record..IF he had done a good job i would praise him ...but what i have seen...he is just going through the motions

Sal
9th May 2011, 09:17 PM

love
chris xxx ;-)

Think my hearts just sank to my shoes :sad:

JB40
9th May 2011, 09:19 PM
er, hang on. Didn't he say in a recent interview that he wasn't singing any original UB40 tracks, just the cover versions.

you don't think that could be another lie do you ??

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 09:30 PM
er, hang on. Didn't he say in a recent interview that he wasn't singing any original UB40 tracks, just the cover versions.

you don't think that could be another lie do you ??

It's ok Jimmy.The more they murder UB40 songs like that the more people will want to see the real thing.

JB40
9th May 2011, 09:35 PM
I was waiting for the track to start. it sounded like an intro. Where's all the music gone ??

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 09:44 PM
I was waiting for the track to start. it sounded like an intro. Where's all the music gone ??

I know the video was poor quality but the backing vocals sounded fking awful.

Dean M
9th May 2011, 09:54 PM
JB you are the drummer so to walk about the stage would be very hard
but i have pic were you are concentrating but a big smile on your face

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/cockneydfu/ub40%20hmv%2019%20november/UB40HMV1911266.jpg

but
the musicians looked miserable

to play live, isnt that a musicians dream...whether it be 10 or 1,000,000 people?

i also have a pic of you smiling lol

Dean M
9th May 2011, 09:57 PM
not being funny but i can just pick any pic and a UBmember has a smile

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/cockneydfu/ub40%20hmv%2019%20november/UB40HMV1911258.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/cockneydfu/ub40%20hmv%2019%20november/UB40HMV1911255.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/cockneydfu/ub40%20hmv%2019%20november/UB40HMV1911244.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/cockneydfu/ub40%20hmv%2019%20november/UB40HMV1911241.jpg

edited for spelling mistake

Starshine007
9th May 2011, 09:59 PM
I can see my watch in that last photo :laff:

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 10:02 PM

Rolex?:-P

Jimmy Jimmy
9th May 2011, 10:02 PM
Give the guy a break. If he had done a straight cover of a classic UB40 track you would have slaughtered him. He has deconstructed the song, cleverly removing all trace of melody. Mumbling the words also ensured that his vocal chords held out for a rip roaring version of RRW.

Dean M
9th May 2011, 10:04 PM

i had to borrow a step ladder to get above you

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 10:13 PM
Same track but how it should be done.:bounceyellow:

aLXhrjcJmLg

Aaron Otang
9th May 2011, 10:19 PM

court dissmissed.

""GUILTY"

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/Nyksta/judgesjimtang.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Starshine007
9th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Rolex?:-P

5 at Argos :laff: who'd wear their Rolex to the front of a gig? :shock: :laff:

Give the guy a break. If he had done a straight cover of a classic UB40 track you would have slaughtered him. He has deconstructed the song, cleverly removing all trace of melody. Mumbling the words also ensured that his vocal chords held out for a rip roaring version of RRW.

He shouldn't need to save his vocal chords for the chorus alone.

i had to borrow a step ladder to get above you

Munchkin :lol:

JB40
9th May 2011, 10:31 PM
""GUILTY"

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/Nyksta/judgesjimtang.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JB40
9th May 2011, 10:33 PM
Same track but how it should be done.:bounceyellow:

aLXhrjcJmLg

Glad you did that Tom. I didn't want to show off.

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 10:34 PM

Now there's a first.:lol::lol::lol:

San Diego
9th May 2011, 10:36 PM

since when???? ((scratches head in bewilderment))

JB40
9th May 2011, 10:46 PM
since when???? ((scratches head in bewilderment))

don't do that again Fi. You'll give me a heart attack. At least cough when you enter the room.

rhondda rudie
9th May 2011, 10:50 PM
don't do that again Fi. You'll give me a heart attack. At least cough when you enter the room.

That gig was a classic example of UB40 getting a crowd going Jimmy.At the beginning everyone was sitting down around tables but by the end everyone was up bopping,great stuff.

San Diego
9th May 2011, 10:51 PM

What, and ruin all the fun watching you clutch wildly at your chest?!?!?! Fat fooking chance.... :evil:

JB40
9th May 2011, 11:17 PM
having looked back at aldi's version of I'll be there. I can see what he's trying to do. it's supposed to be an 'acoustic' version. But he hasn't made any adjustment to the vocal. So it sounds like the original with the music taken out.
not very well judged.

San Diego
9th May 2011, 11:23 PM
he's not known for his good judgement, is he, now? :laff: