PDA

View Full Version : The Police (filth)

jonni2bad
20th April 2011, 06:19 PM
a while back i was accused of something of which i didn't do, and got arrested and was interviewed without an solicitor (my choice), but answered their questions, then i was bailed (Part IV) til may next month, is it wise in my next interview to stick to NO COMMENT any suggestions

San Diego
20th April 2011, 06:22 PM
I would suggest asking these types of questions to a lawyer, the risk of misinformation could really hurt you. If you can't afford one, I'm sure there are free services you can look for.

McDUB BOY aka Superal
20th April 2011, 07:16 PM
All ways say no comment ,until you get a lawyer , never trust the police ,

TiciaBlovesUB
20th April 2011, 08:49 PM
Bummer! And what they (above) said!

Sal
21st April 2011, 10:05 AM

Agreed Bernie.......the police are more than capable of being dishonest if it means getting a result. Crime figures and performance are more important to them than someones innocence :frown:

Nes B40
21st April 2011, 01:32 PM

What he said.

Agreed Bernie.......the police are more than capable of being dishonest if it means getting a result. Crime figures and performance are more important to them than someones innocence :frown:

Here here.

STING
22nd April 2011, 02:31 PM
i agree with mctoerag that you can never trust the police!!! I (an me ex hubby) have had a couple of run ins wi the babylon where they acted unjustly and got away wi it. mosta em are bang at summat illegal, hate em wi venom - bunch o hypocrites!!! you don't necessarily need a solicitor if you go for another interview, but perhaps get some legal advice. go to a 'law centre' .. you're entitled to a free hours worth of advice there. good luck John. let us know how it all went xx

San Diego
22nd April 2011, 03:48 PM
keep up stink, I telled him that already :roll:

STING
22nd April 2011, 06:22 PM
keep up stink, I telled him that already :roll:
me know dat, you telled him abaht free services, i pointed 'im towards da 'law centre' just in case he'd never 'eard o it afore. satisfied???:evil:

San Diego
22nd April 2011, 06:51 PM
Not really, I'm hard to please, you know.. :evil:

jstancer
22nd April 2011, 09:27 PM
no comment

McDUB BOY aka Superal
24th April 2011, 09:12 AM
i agree with mctoerag that you can never trust the police!!! I (an me ex hubby) have had a couple of run ins wi the babylon where they acted unjustly and got away wi it. Mosta em are bang at summat illegal, hate em wi venom - bunch o hypocrites!!! You don't necessarily need a solicitor if you go for another interview, but perhaps get some legal advice. Go to a 'law centre' .. You're entitled to a free hours worth of advice there. Good luck john. Let us know how it all went xx

love you to stingy

ANiMALicious
24th April 2011, 10:13 AM
on the negative side...

get a solicetor on legal aid.

if you go it alone you "could" be the next Gary Tyler ;)

on the positive side....

UB40 could make a new record about you :D

Ani