PDA

View Full Version : Namibia Show Postponed

Katie/Reflex
8th December 2010, 05:10 PM
UB40 have been forced to postpone the Namibia show on 11th December, this is due to the fact one of the band memberís has been given strict instructions by his doctor that he must have immediate and complete rest to enable him to be treated for a medical condition.
A spokesperson for the band said: ďThis is not a decision that band or their management have taken lightly and the decision was made as absolute last resort.
The show will be rescheduled for (date/s to be confirmed) 2011.
UB40 look forward to coming to Namibia to perform and would like to thank the event organisers and the fans for their understanding and continued support.

Nes B40
8th December 2010, 05:17 PM
Shame, which ever one it is I hope he gets better very soon.

rhondda rudie
8th December 2010, 05:18 PM
What Nes said.:friends:

Starshine007
8th December 2010, 05:19 PM
Ditto :(

j59
8th December 2010, 05:42 PM

:friends:

love jx

nephertiti
8th December 2010, 05:57 PM

Totally .... keep safe and take care of yourself

wildcat
8th December 2010, 06:10 PM
Get well soon, poorly band member. Do as the doctor says!!

Such a shame it is postponed but at least it's not cancelled all together, which is a good thing, as it's a worthy fundraising event.

I suppose the bonus is that the band get to spend more time at home relaxing now with their families and friends, and have more time to buy me Christmas presents!

:kiss:

Starshine007
8th December 2010, 06:11 PM
Knew you'd find the silver lining Tan :D

Lillian
8th December 2010, 07:27 PM
For the one who is sick, hopefully it is not too serious and I hope that you feel better soon! A lot of love and hugs from Holland :kiss:

Mike.
8th December 2010, 07:31 PM
Regards to the sick member. Get well soon!

loekie
8th December 2010, 07:40 PM
Sorry to read this but hope the bandmember is better real soon :friends:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
8th December 2010, 07:40 PM
Get better soon, oh mysterious one :)

Mike.
8th December 2010, 07:41 PM
Wonder who it is?

Version Girl
8th December 2010, 10:30 PM
Get well soon :love: :friends:

Only Me
8th December 2010, 10:31 PM
Time for you all to take a rest after a really great tour. We are aware of how tiring this is for you, travelling from one end of the country to the other and not getting any time to take in the sights.

Special get well wishes for the band member who is poorly. We all wish you a speedy recovery. Take care over Christmas and the New Year and spend your time relaxing and being looked after by your loved ones. Also, don't come back before the doc says you are ready.

Big love to you all

sweetsensation
9th December 2010, 12:02 AM
Get well soon xx

champane
9th December 2010, 12:36 AM
Wonder who it is?

We dont need to know who it is unless they want us to know just as long as that person does as the docs say and rest and then they will be on the road to recovery real sooon lots of love to who ever it is and also thank you to the rest of the members for your support to the member could not of been a easy choice postponing the gig take care all of you xxxx

Baggariddim
9th December 2010, 04:47 AM
Jolene and I are keeping the faith and sending positive get well vibes to the UB40 band member for rest and good health. Sending additional positive vibes to you fellow gents for the same and well deserved time off. The wonderful people of Namibia are going to have an amazing concert to come.
Peace and Irie Days ahead,
Bagga......

mindmithun
9th December 2010, 09:33 AM
Get well soon unknown band member.. stay warm

Lilia Urrutia
9th December 2010, 06:44 PM
Get well soon, and have a safe holiday season :-D

Dean M
9th December 2010, 07:01 PM
get well soon

Helena
9th December 2010, 08:35 PM
this is due to the fact one of the band memberís has been given strict instructions by his doctor that he must have immediate and complete rest to enable him to be treated for a medical condition.

hmmm well it's obviously one of the blokes in the band. that narrows it down a bit.

Carolanne
9th December 2010, 10:49 PM
Get well soon xxxx

C

Dutchess
9th December 2010, 11:27 PM
Feel better soon xxx