PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

nani
29th August 2010, 05:20 AM
On facebook, the band's wall needs a clean up, please.

Some dropkick has left a comment with the c-word.

Also, a couple of others advertising their own gigs.

DreamBig
29th August 2010, 11:07 AM
Facebook is a breeding ground for haters

nani
29th August 2010, 12:00 PM
Facebook is a breeding ground for haters

It really is, Anant :-) On my facebook, I look like nani-no-mates by the number of 'friends' I have but at least I log-in to love and friendliness. If I 'like' a page and it turns out to be septic, I 'unlike' it.

Recently in Australia, a poor excuse for a woman, was sentenced for cyber bullying. Bravely posting behind 'anonymity' she posted disgusting comments and images on a memorial profile...She was traced by her account and ISP.

The way people act up and the things they say are an embarrassment for their families.

Luci Lockit
2nd September 2010, 12:45 PM
I have reported it Nani- I also spoke to the guy who wrote it last week.. seems that even though I cleared up his allegation, and he now knows where to buy tickets, he hasnt seen fit to remove his comment- hey ho! :wink:
I dont run that page so I cant delete the comment- the record company does- the FB page I run is the one that has all the up to date info on it lol
Anyhoo thats nothin- you should see the comments someone made about me last week! :shock: Hahaha... some people have FAR to much time on their hands and too much hate in their hearts for people they dont know lol

Nizzy
2nd September 2010, 01:46 PM
I have reported it Nani- I also spoke to the guy who wrote it last week.. seems that even though I cleared up his allegation, and he now knows where to buy tickets, he hasnt seen fit to remove his comment- hey ho! :wink:
I dont run that page so I cant delete the comment- the record company does- the FB page I run is the one that has all the up to date info on it lol
Anyhoo thats nothin- you should see the comments someone made about me last week! :shock: Hahaha... some people have FAR to much time on their hands and too much hate in their hearts for people they dont know lol

Hear, hear, Luci - shockin'.

Nes B40
2nd September 2010, 02:05 PM
Isn't that true, wan*ers :evil:

nani
4th September 2010, 04:19 PM

Thanks Luci x

...and where's your other fb page please? :-D

Sorry to hear someone's making mean comments. It's jealousy, you know x