PDA

View Full Version : Would you walk under a ladder?

Helena
13th August 2010, 07:03 PM
if waking along the pavement and there was a ladder leaning against the building, would you just go under it or would you divert your route to go round it?

DreamBig
13th August 2010, 07:11 PM
either, unless the ladder was an inconvenience I'd just walk under it

Mike.
13th August 2010, 07:12 PM
Yeah, I'm not fussed at all. I'd make sure I walked under one whilst a black cat crossed my path, and step on the pavement cracks. It would be even more fun if the ladder was indoors and I took my shoes off and put them on the table to walk under the ladder with my brolly up!!!

ANiMALicious
13th August 2010, 09:59 PM
@ Mike.... eh?
shoes and a brolly?
lost.
stoned.
lovin it :D

Ani

nani
14th August 2010, 02:30 AM
if waking along the pavement and there was a ladder leaning against the building, would you just go under it or would you divert your route to go round it?

If there's a hot workman with skimpy shorts up the ladder, I might DIVERT :wink:

...if there's plenty of room on the footpath to walk around, I'd walk around. If not, I'd probably step onto the street and walk around. If I had no choice, I'd walk under.

However, I've been known to walk into lampposts whilst reading :lol:

I have my own superstitions and ladders isn't one of them. Nor are black cats and funky socks.

Mike.
14th August 2010, 12:41 PM
@ Mike.... eh?
shoes and a brolly?
lost.
stoned.
lovin it :D

Ani

I was listing all the other bad luck 'superstitions' that people believe in!

Nes B40
14th August 2010, 01:37 PM
Well considering most days are Friday 13 for me I'd walk round it, if no room to walk round I would cross the road and back over again when past lol.

MAYBETOMORROW
16th August 2010, 01:48 AM
I would go around it unless there was no other way past it

NUB40
20th August 2010, 07:41 PM
No i wouldnt :shock:

Ive had enough bad luck without tempting fate :?

kmaker
21st August 2010, 02:40 AM
under it....I like shade.

Bytheway2006
4th September 2010, 11:12 PM
I would climb up it to see whats up there lol..................