PDA

View Full Version : Steven Gerrard

Helena
1st July 2010, 10:58 AM
Just got this in a text. Dunno how true it is....

just?been sent this:?Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on steve gerrards private life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old )Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on capello, and the future of English footy..John terry and the england boys all know about it and JT had a argument with capello because gerrard got to keep the captains armband. the tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing gerrard..The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed

DreamBig
1st July 2010, 11:00 AM
probs not true. what source is this from? it would be made public by the media, no one else would really know 14 days before hand. There's confidentiality aspect of trials to consider as well.

I call porkies

Helena
1st July 2010, 11:02 AM
i have no idea my friend just sent it me. obviously someone started it and it's been passed on and on. i have no idea if it's true or not but it's a good bit of goss anyway lol

DreamBig
1st July 2010, 11:03 AM
I don't believe it for a minute, but if it was true, it would explain the poor world cup performance.

Therefore, Capello, the players, and the English system wouldn't be to blame :laff:

Skirge, The Chef
1st July 2010, 11:53 AM
The rumour was he had been seeing a 16 year old lass and got her pregnant and that his wife had also been messing around with Chris Commons who plays for Derby.

Gerrard and her managed to get this all hushed up, this latest thing cannot be true as Gerrards wife Alex Curran does not have a sister.

APPARENTLY

Tik
1st July 2010, 12:13 PM
rumour`s been doing the rounds for about two months now

kate13
1st July 2010, 12:36 PM
rumour`s been doing the rounds for about two months now

yeah but i heard it was two completely different people to the others who have been mentioned, sumit to do with football & gangster....it was the news of the world so you'know how many times have they been sued...if it's true or false so what ?

AS WC performance, don't be blaming the scousers for the crappy WC
The scouse manc who throws his toys out the pram nout to do with us.

Helena
1st July 2010, 12:37 PM
i've now heard that it was actually his dog that he has been having the affair with :laff:

j59
1st July 2010, 12:42 PM
i've now heard that it was actually his dog that he has been having the affair with :laff:

That's a dog gone lie, Moo!

love jx

Skirge, The Chef
1st July 2010, 01:02 PM
Thought Roy Keane was the dog lover?
:lol:

Tik
1st July 2010, 01:17 PM
yeah but i heard it was two completely different people to the others who have been mentioned, sumit to do with football & gangster....it was the news of the world so you'know how many times have they been sued...if it's true or false so what ?

i heard that Gerrard and Rooney actually spend a lot of time together Kaff,looking at pictures of aroused horses in Sammy Lee`s shed......

honest i cannot tell a lie:grin::angel:

rhondda rudie
1st July 2010, 05:03 PM
So he has scored recently then.:laff:

kate13
1st July 2010, 05:20 PM
So he has scored recently then.:laff:

i just got in and i've been chatting to someone who knows someone and we've come to the conclussion it's rubbish and they're happily married.

Helena it's defo wasn't an animal :laff:

DreamBig
1st July 2010, 06:17 PM

I was blaming pieman, JT :wink:

kate13
1st July 2010, 06:59 PM
Hey with him at the back and shrek up front we didn't stand a chance.

Skirge, The Chef
1st July 2010, 07:11 PM
The rumours started because they split up, and they are both desperately trying to keep what has gone on out of the press.
No idea what the truth is BUT there is 100% something.

kate13
1st July 2010, 10:52 PM
The rumours started because they split up, and they are both desperately trying to keep what has gone on out of the press.
No idea what the truth is BUT there is 100% something.

Skirge to my knowledge they haven't split up, who i was talking to today would/should have knew that...........But you know what gossips like.

anyways, whatever it is, will be chip paper the day after it hits the press.

Tik
1st July 2010, 10:56 PM
kaff.......i saw gerrards aunty reeny in kirby today.......she said the dawsons daughter at number 78 showed gerrard a picture of david faircloughs nan in a compromising position with him........gerrard blushed and jumped on the bus........what do you make of that???

kate13
1st July 2010, 11:12 PM
tik, it wern't kirkby it was Bootle, in kirkby even the rotweillers carry baseball bats :shock: he's not that ard, well after he got off the bus at the pier head after seeing faircloughs granny starkers...his ends still up, poor fella still in shock climbed up to the liverbirds and sat doin un speakable things to them........they was that shocked they turned RED.........shhhh it's our secret.

Tik
1st July 2010, 11:14 PM
tik, it wern't kirkby it was Bootle, in kirkby even the rotweillers carry baseball bats :shock: he's not that ard, well after he got off the bus at the pier head after seeing faircloughs granny starkers...his ends still up, poor fella still in shock climbed up to the liverbirds and sat doin un speakable things to them........they was that shocked they turned RED.........shhhh it's our secret.

((taps nose and winks)));-)

kate13
1st July 2010, 11:20 PM
((taps nose and winks)));-)

:wink: :wink: add another :wink: and you'll figure out why the liverbirds turned red :wink:

Tik
1st July 2010, 11:22 PM
:wink: :wink: add another :wink: and you'll figure out why the liverbirds turned red :wink:

:shame:

DreamBig
18th August 2010, 12:27 PM
There we go. Looks like this was complete and utter crap :laff:

Helena
18th August 2010, 02:59 PM
I dunno, i heard yesterday that he has yet another gagging order about something. I recon theres something going on but have no idea what.