PDA

View Full Version : Usa/ghana

Erin
27th June 2010, 05:47 PM
Very sad that the USA is out...BUT, glad at least one African country remains (even though they fake injuries to avoid their opponent gaining any kind of rythym to the last few minutes... :evil: )

Fromtheislandinthesun
27th June 2010, 05:58 PM
Ghana played better Erin...was a Good Game...USA will win it all oneday its just time..

DreamBig
27th June 2010, 06:05 PM
I have ghana in the sweepstake :grin:
Pele said that an African team would have won the world cup by 2010, let's hope so! :mrgreen:

Erin
28th June 2010, 02:44 PM
Ghana played better Erin...was a Good Game...USA will win it all oneday its just time..

Ghana DID play better, I agree, especially the 1st half. But, Gyan pissed me off when, during the first half, he yelled at my beloved Donovan to "Get up!!!" and then the next half, his guys were writhing all over the ground every time someone bumped into them!!!

But, Good Luck to them, since England and USA is out, I guess I'd like to see the lone African team win it all!!

pedromenedro
28th June 2010, 04:02 PM
I would actually like to see Ghana do it, but I have to say that I believe Argentina will do it......

They will have the same linesman as yesterday in the final, the ball will go out for a throw in the last minute, the linesman will miss it, the ball will hit Maradonna on the arse and fly into the top corner, I can see the headlines now.................

Erin
28th June 2010, 04:04 PM
i would actually like to see ghana do it, but i have to say that i believe argentina will do it......

They will have the same linesman as yesterday in the final, the ball will go out for a throw in the last minute, the linesman will miss it, the ball will hit maradonna on the arse and fly into the top corner, i can see the headlines now.................

lol!!!

Nes B40
28th June 2010, 04:22 PM
I would actually like to see Ghana do it, but I have to say that I believe Argentina will do it......

They will have the same linesman as yesterday in the final, the ball will go out for a throw in the last minute, the linesman will miss it, the ball will hit Maradonna on the arse and fly into the top corner, I can see the headlines now.................

Arse of god :mrgreen:

j59
28th June 2010, 04:28 PM

lol

love jx

pedromenedro
28th June 2010, 04:33 PM

It was only a matter of time...Top drawer Nes (HA HA)