PDA

View Full Version : Robin and Jimmy on The One Show

Katie/Reflex
1st June 2010, 01:35 PM
Hi all,

Robin and Jimmy will be on The One Show tonight, (Tuesday 1st of June) chatting about the song One in Ten.

BBC1 at 7pm, Don't miss it!

Nes B40
1st June 2010, 02:07 PM
Won't be missing that, cheers kate.

ellibobs
1st June 2010, 02:35 PM
:-) Brilliant - thanks for letting us know.

I'll be watching :-)

Chronic
1st June 2010, 02:52 PM
Thanks Katie

Just about to set the Sky Plus!!!!

Best regards

Chronic

DreamBig
1st June 2010, 03:30 PM
Gonna watch that!

homelygal1963
1st June 2010, 06:02 PM
:bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: WHOOP DE WHOOP :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple:
♥ R ♥ B ♥ C ♥

Knew that JUNE was gonna be a UB40 month...... 17 days to go till Holland.... :kiss: :love:

Starshine007
1st June 2010, 06:05 PM
I *think* I've set the video :?

It's a newish one, never used it and our terrestrial reception is complete cr*p in the rain. Finger's crossed the prog appears on iplayer quickly....

homelygal1963
1st June 2010, 06:48 PM
:bouncepurple: 15 mins.... :bouncepurple:

homelygal1963
1st June 2010, 07:00 PM
♥ R ♥ B ♥ C ♥ on my TV screen in 3 minutes!!! :bouncepurple:

homelygal1963
1st June 2010, 07:29 PM
looking good boys.......
Tssssssssssssssssss hot hot !!!

homelygal1963
1st June 2010, 07:37 PM
Shame Richard Hammond had to spoil that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown::bouncepurple::shock::evil::madder::madder:

rhondda rudie
1st June 2010, 07:39 PM
Great interview,well done boys.!!!:-)

Starshine007
1st June 2010, 07:43 PM
Shame Richard Hammond had to spoil that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown::bouncepurple::shock::evil::madder::madder:

Just what I was thinking Caryn, gone right off him now :evil:

Luckily managed to rush the washing up and catch in via Sky - great piece :D

Nes B40
1st June 2010, 08:13 PM
Fookin missed it, did anyone record it, naft forgot all about it what a bummer.

Starshine007
1st June 2010, 08:21 PM
Have a look on bbc iplayer Nes. I managed to watch it but the vcr didn't work :lol:

andybluenoes
1st June 2010, 08:30 PM
Have a look on bbc iplayer Nes. I managed to watch it but the vcr didn't work :lol:

I recorded it on Sky plus......

but it failed!!!!

Its not on iplayer yet, hopefully soon though :twisted:

Starshine007
1st June 2010, 08:39 PM
At least I wasn't the only one whose electrical equipment screwed up :lol:

ib40
1st June 2010, 11:48 PM
Went out tonight, went to watch Eastenders just now and caught the last couple of seconds of UB40, bless my hubby, found it on iplayer and let me watch it from the beginning - one happy female for a little while :)

nephertiti
2nd June 2010, 12:39 AM
I love UB40 ....don't care much for those with no refined taste as one....

Version Girl
2nd June 2010, 08:37 PM
Just watched it on Virgin Catch Up......the wonders of modern technology. Thanks for the reminder, I was worried I might have missed it. :grin:

raffer
3rd June 2010, 01:51 AM
Hamster is a dick,maybe if he had some labour of love tunes pumping through his ipod he wudnt have nearly killed himself in a crash while undertaking a pointless excercise

bt/ub40
6th June 2010, 12:47 PM
Hamster is a dick,maybe if he had some labour of love tunes pumping through his ipod he wudnt have nearly killed himself in a crash while undertaking a pointless excercise

Hi Raffer...allegedly he got 14 million from the BBC licence payers in compensation for that 'pointless exercise' BUT what does it really matter what a petty Bourgeois very short Napoleon complexed second hand car sales man that pushes a Morrisons shopping trolly for a living thinks..In truth I would be more upset if he said he was a big fan..then I would know we are doing something VERY wrong...:smile: viva la revolution...

DreamBig
6th June 2010, 01:27 PM
Hi Raffer...allegedly he got 14 million from the BBC licence payers in compensation for that 'pointless exercise' BUT what does it really matter what a petty Bourgeois very short Napoleon complexed second hand car sales man that pushes a Morrisons shopping trolly for a living thinks..In truth I would be more upset if he said he was a big fan..then I would know we are doing something VERY wrong...:smile: viva la revolution...

All that other stuff is cool, but there's nothing wrong with short people :wink:

bt/ub40
6th June 2010, 01:52 PM
No nothing wrong with short people...but there is something wrong when they perceive their diminutive stature as something that can be used as a baton to batter innocent people with...if y'know what I mean ? hence its official name ' Napoleon Complex'

DreamBig
6th June 2010, 02:21 PM
indeed I know what you mean :D

short people are awesome, no need to feel inferior. Hammond just needs to calm down, I've realised he's a pretty arrogant guy, he thinks he's amazing.

I'm prepared to start a rumour. He uses lynx, he smells like teenage desperation

Starshine007
6th June 2010, 02:49 PM
No nothing wrong with short people...

Just as well you said that Mr Saxman :evil: :lol:

Nes B40
6th June 2010, 02:53 PM
Just as well you said that Mr Saxman :evil: :lol:
In it lol.

Starshine007
6th June 2010, 02:56 PM
His shins wouldn't have forgiven him if he turned out to be heightest Nes :lol:

Nes B40
6th June 2010, 02:58 PM
His shins wouldn't have forgiven him if he turned out to be heightest Nes :lol:
Lol true lol lol

JB40
7th June 2010, 12:27 PM
indeed I know what you mean :D

short people are awesome, no need to feel inferior. Hammond just needs to calm down, I've realised he's a pretty arrogant guy, he thinks he's amazing.

I'm prepared to start a rumour. He uses lynx, he smells like teenage desperation

Lynx - the smell of teenage desperation.

Love that Anant. it's almost poetic.

DreamBig
7th June 2010, 01:04 PM
The best part is that it's 100% FAHCT, as rafa benitez would say