You didn't give that option :lol:

Hahaha

San Diego
19th April 2010, 10:52 PM
What about saggy??? :ooh:

dutchy
19th April 2010, 10:59 PM
What about saggy???

Saggy? another new word for me, i've never heard of it, is it breasts hanging on the knees?

dutchy
19th April 2010, 11:00 PM
Fleshy large teabags?

San Diego
19th April 2010, 11:01 PM
Oui... :laff: :laff:

dutchy
19th April 2010, 11:04 PM
Personally i don't like anyone who did a boob job, or face job, all those actresses, it looks funny, i'm sure their partners see the same, like nicole kidman, she's looking horrible now, and meg ryan too, do those women don't see it theirselves? I prefer to see rinkels than all those fake botox front-heads and lips etc.

dutchy
19th April 2010, 11:05 PM
And the cheeks sandra bullock is having now, it looks rediculous

Nizzy
19th April 2010, 11:08 PM
I kind of like all of them...

Oops, I just spoiled my ballot.:lol:

dutchy
19th April 2010, 11:20 PM
I kind of like all of them...

Oops, I just spoiled my ballot.:lol:

All those new words, wtf does ballot means? is it slang or a proper word?

Nizzy
19th April 2010, 11:22 PM
All those new words, wtf does ballot means? is it slang or a proper word?

It's the piece of paper you vote on, mate.

dutchy
19th April 2010, 11:28 PM
It's the piece of paper you vote on, mate.

Ok, something new i learned

Nizzy
19th April 2010, 11:33 PM
Ok, something new i learned

That'll be 25 euros, please.:lol:

dutchy
19th April 2010, 11:47 PM
Ok, i give you 100, do you have 10 back? ;)

Nizzy
19th April 2010, 11:50 PM
Ok, i give you 100, do you have 10 back? ;)

I'll have a look down the back of the sofa, D.

JB40
20th April 2010, 03:16 PM
Have you noticed that women who have plastic surgery look increasingly like Pete Burns ???

dutchy
20th April 2010, 03:35 PM
Have you noticed that women who have plastic surgery look increasingly like Pete Burns ???

I don't know who that bloke is, but they're all looking rediculous, nearly a i do

JB40
20th April 2010, 05:18 PM
First they get that weird 'hockey-mask' look. Then the trout pout. Then the ears start moving towards the back of the head. It's all very strange. And really un-attractive.

Dean M
20th April 2010, 05:25 PM
A woman in her late forties went to a plastic surgeon for a face-lift.
The surgeon told her about a new procedure called “The Knob,” where a small knob is placed on the back of a woman’s head and can be turned to tighten up her skin to produce the effect of a brand new face lift. Of course, the woman wanted “The Knob.”
Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful - the woman remained young looking and vibrant. After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems.
“All these years, everything has been working just fine. I’ve had to turn the knob many times and I’ve always loved the results. But now I’ve developed two annoying problems:
First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won’t get rid of them.”
The doctor looked at her closely and said, “Those aren’t bags, those are your breasts.”
She said, “Well, I guess that explains the goatee.”

LeahLooksBetterInTheDark
20th April 2010, 08:30 PM
A woman in her late forties went to a plastic surgeon for a face-lift.
The surgeon told her about a new procedure called “The Knob,” where a small knob is placed on the back of a woman’s head and can be turned to tighten up her skin to produce the effect of a brand new face lift. Of course, the woman wanted “The Knob.”
Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful - the woman remained young looking and vibrant. After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems.
“All these years, everything has been working just fine. I’ve had to turn the knob many times and I’ve always loved the results. But now I’ve developed two annoying problems:
First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won’t get rid of them.”
The doctor looked at her closely and said, “Those aren’t bags, those are your breasts.”
She said, “Well, I guess that explains the goatee.”

:laff::laff::laff:

Groovy 40
21st April 2010, 01:57 AM
what about the ones u have to tuck into their socks :aagh: :aagh:

Mike.
24th April 2010, 01:11 PM
Fleshy large teabags?

Hahahahaha!!!! Fantastic!!!!

helenk579
24th May 2010, 02:14 AM
I love them natural

jstancer
24th May 2010, 10:56 PM
i like them natural and in me face

dutchy
25th May 2010, 12:28 AM
i like them natural and in me face

you maniac ;)

Kodiak
7th June 2010, 06:15 PM
Just came across this poll today.

I find it rather interesting that Fi likes natural ones. Wonder if her husband knows? :laff:

kmaker
8th June 2010, 05:09 AM
I like mine and I'm not voting.

MAYBETOMORROW
11th August 2010, 05:20 AM
Natural

ANiMALicious
11th August 2010, 08:21 AM
to be fair as long as they are real i love all boobs :D
As asha said... "everyone needs a boosom for a pillow"

I think it was very brave of Fi comming out like that in public ;) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ani

stubby
11th August 2010, 08:56 AM
What about boobs like Spanials ears? They count? lol

stubby
11th August 2010, 09:02 AM
Being in the industry I'm in, (Spray Tanning)
I've seen a lot of boobs in my 7 years (I know all you blokes are jealous!) lol
To be honest there are so many young girls out there with fake ones, where they get the money to get them done at 18 I don't know!
But I can spot them a mile away now, fake ones tend to look like grapefruit, just sitting on their chests. The upside though is they don't have to wear a bra in the hot weather.
And also with fake boobs, you have to get them redone to keep them looking ok. I don't think its worth messing around with them unless you have no choice, like breast cancer etc.

MAYBETOMORROW
12th August 2010, 01:47 AM
I think I'm gonna set up a spray tanning business.............:haha::bounceyellow:

stubby
12th August 2010, 06:50 AM
Trust you Dave!! LMAO

rhondda rudie
12th August 2010, 03:38 PM
Being in the industry I'm in, (Spray Tanning)
I've seen a lot of boobs in my 7 years (I know all you blokes are jealous!) lol
To be honest there are so many young girls out there with fake ones, where they get the money to get them done at 18 I don't know!
But I can spot them a mile away now, fake ones tend to look like grapefruit, just sitting on their chests. The upside though is they don't have to wear a bra in the hot weather.
And also with fake boobs, you have to get them redone to keep them looking ok. I don't think its worth messing around with them unless you have no choice, like breast cancer etc.

Really interesting post but I think a video is called for so you can explain your excellent points visually.:bouncered::bouncered::bouncered::-P

Starshine007
12th August 2010, 06:23 PM
Behave Tom :lol:

DreamBig
12th August 2010, 06:26 PM
Yes Tom, please behave

rhondda rudie
12th August 2010, 08:24 PM
Behave Tom :lol:

Sorry Michele,bit of a Dutchy moment.:laff:

Starshine007
12th August 2010, 08:25 PM
Sorry Michele,bit of a Dutchy moment.:laff:

Excuses :roll:

Do the sheep know you've forsaken them? :lol:

rhondda rudie
12th August 2010, 08:29 PM
Excuses :roll:

Do the sheep know you've forsaken them? :lol:

Sssshhhhhh!!!:laff:

Bytheway2006
4th September 2010, 11:16 PM
Natural Big or small I like them all lol

dutchy
5th September 2010, 12:12 AM
Are there men with silicon balls? the ones you can skippy with?

Nizzy
5th September 2010, 12:34 AM
Are there men with silicon balls? the ones you can skippy with?

Skippy balls? Didn't Jordan eat those in the jungle?

Mike.
2nd October 2010, 09:57 AM
Fleshy large teabags?

Thatm my friend, is one of the funniest things I have ever read!!!!!!!!!

dutchy
5th October 2010, 02:10 AM
Some women bounce against walls with them

Nes B40
5th October 2010, 11:32 AM
I love them natural, but big ones

I don't like the false one's, there allrite to look at :razz: but thats it, I don't care for realy big natural ones and I don't like very small one's lol, I like em just rite, no not ripe lol just enough to fit in the cup of the hands, little bit bigger I don't mind, whats the saying about more than a hand full ? :wink:

rhondda rudie
5th October 2010, 11:34 AM
I don't like the false one's, there allrite to look at :razz: but thats it, I don't care for realy big natural ones and I don't like very small one's lol, I like em just rite, no not ripe lol just enough to fit in the cup of the hands, little bit bigger I don't mind, whats the saying about more than a hand full ? :wink:

Fussy sod.:razz::laff:

dutchy
5th October 2010, 05:30 PM

Well, as long they have big nipples, so we men have something to chew on ;)

Nes B40
5th October 2010, 07:12 PM
Well, as long they have big nipples, so we men have something to chew on ;)

Just as long as they don't look like Cherry's :wink:

dutchy
6th October 2010, 02:47 PM
Just as long as they don't look like Cherry's :wink:

Whahahahahaha